If could change one thing about society, what would it be?

Anything, that you think would have a major impact on how society operates.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• schools and education. I woud have it focus more on the individuals and on originality instead of less. It seems like the whole idea of the educational system in todays world is to train and breed a standardized citizenry, and not to fill them with knowledge and awaken their intelligence.

0|1
    0|0
    • YES! I could not agree more with this. The public school model is a one size fits all conveyor belt. I do appreciate certain alternative methods and think they need to be more widely available. As a matter of fact, this might make a good My Take.

• I woud definitly read that! Diogenes said "the foundation of any state is the education of its youth." And if that is true, and it seems like it is, it is not that weird that the world is such a fucked up place.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• That people would stop being so sensitive

0|1
    0|0
  • I would stop all the wars.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stopping the wars and give people healthcare

0|0
    0|0
  • Replace capitalism with a for-need economy

0|0
    0|0
    • What is that? Is that a reference to the Marx quote "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"?

• Kind of. I'm on board with Marx's ideal future. Basically a for need economy allocates resources according to where they're needed to sustain and enrich people's lives, as opposed to according to what is most profitable for a ruling class. We're basically living in a post scarcity era- the Earth has enough resources for a human population of 10 billion. We're just terrible at distributing them and it's largely because of prioritizing profits over lives

What Guys Said 6

• Have Atheism take over

Religion is a massive failure

1|1
    0|1
  • The spelling?

0|0
    0|0
    • Did I misspell something? Or are you saying that English has inconsistent rules?

• Nahh just kidding. But still even if u change the society it will still come back to chaos the society isn't a brick its ever changing like a stream of piss in the river.

• People would stop being oversensitive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Make everyone color blind.

0|0
    0|1
  • End racism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have people remain virgins with no sexual activity until marriage.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes