If could change one thing about society, what would it be?

Anything, that you think would have a major impact on how society operates.

48

Most Helpful Guys

• schools and education. I woud have it focus more on the individuals and on originality instead of less. It seems like the whole idea of the educational system in todays world is to train and breed a standardized citizenry, and not to fill them with knowledge and awaken their intelligence.

• YES! I could not agree more with this. The public school model is a one size fits all conveyor belt. I do appreciate certain alternative methods and think they need to be more widely available. As a matter of fact, this might make a good My Take.

• I woud definitly read that! Diogenes said "the foundation of any state is the education of its youth." And if that is true, and it seems like it is, it is not that weird that the world is such a fucked up place.