How do you feel about our generation?

103

Most Helpful Girls

• The guys mostly want to okay fortnite, and all the girls want to show as much skin as possible, just because they can. So I would say doomed, but I go to an intensive academic school. I can tell you, our generation has talent like no other. All A*s, ground breaking philosophers and philanthropists, incredible athletes, breaking world records, musicians that can improvise as they play, writers at age 17 and composers at age 10. Look out 'Millennials' we're coming for you. There's hope for the world yet.

• We're screwed. Each generation seems to be a little worse than the previous one... it scares me to think the next generation will one day be taking care of me in some shape form or fashion- be it in a hospital, nursing home, or through government funding

Most Helpful Guy

• Generation of whiners, I work full time bought my own house on my own credit with no help, own a classic muscle car I built myself, our generation has it so easy but I constantly hear bitching that it’s hard to buy a house and blah blah yet all those people never got their hands dirty and actually worked hard to make money, they get their parents to pay for university for a degree that won’t get you any job and then bitch about it, fuckin get out there find a good paying trade job or oilfield job and work hard you’ll be making bank in no time, sorry but my generation is a bunch of entitled losers