How sheltered do I sound to you?

I grew up in Miami Florida, my parents are from Puerto Rico 🇵🇷. I started smoking weed and drinking at age 13. I lost my virginity between ages 8-10 don’t really remember but I was technically raped by a woman who was a drug addict even though it was probably my favorite life experience so far. I’ve fucked over 65 women easily with a few guys here and there and men who got sex changes and have been in threesomes not long ago I was in one actually. My life is kind of a blur from the drug use and drinking but I’ve been sober for two years almost. I’ve been arrested numerous times, homeless before, many fights too. I don’t think my live is that crazy but reading some of the stuff people say on here I feel like I wasn’t sheltered like them.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Not sheltered.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Not sheltered at all? Be honest

• 2d

Maybe a little. Like if a one was that you were left on a doorstep and ten was your parents didn’t let you go outside, I’d say you’re about a two or three.

• 2d

My parents let me go anywhere anytime at any age that I can remember without asking them

What Guys Said 4

• this doesn't sound like a sheltered life at all. quite the opposite it sounds like someone who has been far too exposed to the world at such a young age

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah dude I have friends who get emotionally unstable when their parents ask them to find the money they gave them earlier for the dog's vaccination. They can't even think on the possibility of sustaining themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Cuz they spent that money

• I don't know about sheltered. I'd use the word "degenerate".

0|0
    0|1
    • 2d

Came from immigrant parents poor and nothing to look forward to in the future you don’t understand.

• Show All
    • 2d

No you sound like a dumbass to me.

• 2d

Private school white boi

• You are the menace that good parents shelter their kids from.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes