Why on Earth Would You Think That Obama was the Best U. S. President?

• Not me! I'm just as confounded as you are.
  • That's what I heard and I'm largely ignorant of U. S. history.
  • Because he pushed for GLBT rights, which is most important.
    Vote C
  • Because he was black, and black rights are most important.
    Vote D
  • Other
    Vote E

1254

Most Helpful Guy

• - Vastly expanded the ability of the NSA, CIA and FBI to spy on your electronic communiques/fly drones and unmarked planes over cities to catalog people exercising 1st amendment rights/signature drone strikes/allowing the CIA and DOD to run around like kids in a candy store in Syria, fund opposing sides, probably train some groups on how to produce chemical weapons IDK/HAD ERIC HOLDER DECLARE THE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING OF US CITIZENS LEGAL
    - Made America look weak as fuck to the more "patriarchal" world, helped lead the way in the "progressive" world to societal decay due to soyboy and effeminate men, hypersexual and increasingly depressed women, levels of racial tensions that recall the 1960s, etc...
    - Had the ATF sell guns to Mexican Cartels to "track" them, lost all the guns, they have since been used in murders of US State Department Special Agents, US police, US citizens, Mexican politicians, etc...
    - Exposed us to fuck knows by allowing Hillary to do whatever the fuck she wanted (p4p) as Sec State
    - His DOJ and NSA spied on Republican campains in 2016, some Banana Republic levels of shit
    - He cried when Trayvon Martin was killed because he was walking suspiciously through a neighborhood (black people in hoodies outdoors in FLORIDA are either selling drugs and using the clothes to conceal them, stealing stuff- same concept, or about to commit a crime). When Tray was confronted about this, he acted like you would expect a black man to act and tried to kill the mexican guy, who then killed the black kid. He saved him from a future of inevitable short or medium stints in jail before finally getting sentenced to life without parole in a federal prison for doing some African American male behavior.