If you got robbed at gunpoint would you give up your possessions or put up a fight?

I've lived in the hood and know shit gets real. As for me I would definitely give up my possessions. I don't give a fuck about pride or anything else. People are cold hearted and have no problems blowing your head off and feeling no remorse.

1429

Most Helpful Guys

• I had someone pull a knife on me a couple or so times, I demanded they used it or I will...

an old friend pulled a gun on me once had it against my temple and I was calmer than he'd ever seen anyone, said he'd pull the trigger... i pulled it for him... when asked if i knew it was empty, I told him calmly... "1st rule, always assume it is loaded.."

he has never gone near another since

• I didn't grow up in the hood but I do plan on living to be 147 years old. Ain't gonna happen if I get my shit blown away trying to protect my cell phone!

Most Helpful Girls

• I've been robbed at gunpoint. I have self-defense skills and I always carry a straight razor and mace. I'd put up a fucking fight. If they blow my head off, so be it. They might do that even if I do hand over my shit.

• That's what I carry for. And why I try to get to the range at least once a week. I'm not going to "put up a fight" I'm going to kill him.