If you got robbed at gunpoint would you give up your possessions or put up a fight?

I've lived in the hood and know shit gets real. As for me I would definitely give up my possessions. I don't give a fuck about pride or anything else. People are cold hearted and have no problems blowing your head off and feeling no remorse.

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I had someone pull a knife on me a couple or so times, I demanded they used it or I will...

an old friend pulled a gun on me once had it against my temple and I was calmer than he'd ever seen anyone, said he'd pull the trigger... i pulled it for him... when asked if i knew it was empty, I told him calmly... "1st rule, always assume it is loaded.."

he has never gone near another since

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't grow up in the hood but I do plan on living to be 147 years old. Ain't gonna happen if I get my shit blown away trying to protect my cell phone!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've been robbed at gunpoint. I have self-defense skills and I always carry a straight razor and mace. I'd put up a fucking fight. If they blow my head off, so be it. They might do that even if I do hand over my shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what I carry for. And why I try to get to the range at least once a week. I'm not going to "put up a fight" I'm going to kill him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Gunpoint, obviously give up your possessions unless you’re suicidal (I’d probably track them down again with police by using the Find My iPhone app on my iPad at home if I made it there). If they appeared to be weaponless, I’d run through any gap possible. Or fight them if they were smaller in stature and were no more than just 2 thugs

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't carry any cash and if he wanted my pin to my bank card I would give it to him.
    The cops would catch him and I hardly have any money in the bank so he really fucked up robbing me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like being alive more than I like whatever happens to be in my pockets so no issues there. I’d fight back if they tried to follow me home etc though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been both the victim and perp of that on several occasions. Where I grew up, they don't "rob" you, exactly. They bum rush you and slam the gun into your head, pistol whipping you, and when you're down, you get dragged/stomped and everything yanked out of your pockets, and just left lying there. They don't walk up and demand anything. They just take it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was robbed at Gunpoint back in 1995. I was a property building manager and tenants would pay rent by cash. I had a tenant rob me of the tenant's money. It was about $30,000.00. He eventually went to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't live in the hood, but I've frequented it at different times in my life. I've been held at gunpoint 4 times at this point. I'm not giving up anything. Being a tall male and saying "no, go Fuck yourself" has always worked for me.

0|0
    0|1
  • I always have a knife I could throw into their chest I could easily take his gun and I'm trained in the same combat style used buy the canadain special forces my dad didn't teach me a lot but he did equip me with the training to fuck up your day

0|0
    0|0
  • At gunpoint not much u can do even if u have a weapon the disadvatge is one I'm not willing to gamble with

1|0
    0|0
  • Hand everything over. I have nothing on me that is ever worth sentimental value or worth possibly dying over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just give up my material possessions. They're not worth dying for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait for a moment to make a move and then put up a fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll hand over my stuff but I have my inhaler in my bag so I'll have to tell them at the very least can I get that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can day its only happened once. I was 14. Now, couldn't tell you, i tend to not worry about it. I probably would laugh at them but i do look gruesome up close

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't live in the hood and haven't been robbed with guns but I've had to deal with dudes in pairs with knives and bad attitude before and have given them all my stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Some will rob you with a six-gun,
    And some with a fountain pen.

0|0
    0|0
  • if someone put a gun to ur head well then

you take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one. Or, you call their bluff. Or, you do any one of a hundred and forty six other things

0|0
    0|1
  • I can't see myself just giving up. I don't care so much about what i have, i care about some arsehole sticking a gun in my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can have it. Fuck that. Anything further, I'll fucking stab until they kill me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give them my things. I can't think of any inanimate object worth dying for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put up a fight. Most times the gun be fake. And most time people are not smart with guns they come really close to u. U only do that with a knife

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give him what he wants, my life is more important. Perhaps later the police can track him down and recover what he stole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always fought whenever somebody has tried to mug me. Usually they give up pretty fast and run

0|0
    0|1
  • Murder gives a higher sentence than robbery, come at me bro!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would give up my possession too don't want to die for materialistic things

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to disarm him. But if I go to America I'm sure as hell I'd buy a gun. I try to always carry a knife now toug

0|0
    0|0
  • Bash their fucking brains in then grab their gun and shoot the mother fucker in the balls and in his legs then 3 in the head so you know they're dead

0|0
    0|0
  • Fight to the death, but pretend like I am handing them my money to get them within arms reach.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have no family so I wouldn't mind fighting to the death to defend my possessions and my honor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give up life is more important then objects. We only have one life make it count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had someone try to rob me at gunpoint. He failed miserably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a concealed carry state... I'd pull my own gun and shoot..

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what there after if trying rape me I’ll probably fight back other then that I’d give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give up my possessions-then get his gun... then fight

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol give that shit up. I rather live.

1|0
    0|0
  • no way. i'd probably shit myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • punch that asshole's shin!

0|0
    0|0
  • Give it up. Items can be replaced, lives cannot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd hand over stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give all my stuff up

you can't replace a life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes