What do you think of Native American Elizabeth Warren running for President?

What do you think of Native American Elizabeth Warren running for President?

🤣🤣🤣

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• For what I know about her at the moment, I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. There could be and likely are worse options. I'm sure something could come out about her that would paint her in a negative light, just like it has for many other people. Unless it is damaging enough to the country, I wouldn't dismiss her as a candidate. Why? Because people seem to expect perfection in just about everyone, not just political candidates. And news flash - NO ONE is. We need the best candidate that we have, even if it includes a few or some blemishes. The question is whether or not the candidates have integrity, among other traits. Will she break her campaign promises? Does she really work for the People or only for the very few? What does she stand for and against? These questions should be asked of ALL candidates - REGARDLESS of political party.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Please if this was a Republican you would be singing a different song.

• Show All
    • 6d

Are you one of those people who wants everything for free?

• 6d

No, I'm not and I don't. People should earn their way in life by hard work. But they should not be working slaves wages, either. They should be able to make enough money to pay for their basic living expenses. Anything else, and they should work harder and more.

• If she's a native American, I'm an alien from the planet Zercon.

Honestly, that women is a JOKE!

I have heard a theory that she knows that she can't win and the only reason she is in the race is to either prevent Bernie Sanders from running, or take away so many votes from him that he can't win the primary.

This makes sense to me since the Democrats rigged their own primary the last time to make sure Sanders lost and Hillary Clinton won.

So this kind of corruption in the Democrat party wouldn't be a surprise at all. Democrats are FAKES, PHONIES and FRAUDS (a bunch of fake Indians and black face racists).

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• she's obviously not native American, anyone who believes this is an idiot!

0|2
    0|0
  • “Hey Siri, How do I move to another country asap”

1|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, it's not my country, so I won't be voting, but I would question why somebody like that is taken seriously by anybody.

1|6
    5|0
    • Why someone like that can't be taking seriously? Explain please.

• Show All
    • 7d

@mark1290 That's not an argument against the point I've made.

• 7d

It’s just a question. I’m not arguing

• The Democrats have hung their fortunes on identity group politics. They pander to people based on superficial characteristics like skin color, or sex or sexual orientation, or what ethnic group they might belong to. In other words their whole approach is not to appeal to all Americans as simply Americans but instead to appeal to the different ways the Democrats want to divide up the country.
    As for Fauxcahontas running for president, she has shamelessly tried to pass herself off as a Native American or American Indian in order to take advantage of identity group politics and preferential treatment in order to advance her career as a "minority." The problem for her, of course, is that she's no more an American Indian than the average white American. But in claiming to be one she wanted to ride the wave of preferential hiring and treatment and gain "victim cred" by her dishonest pose. And I totally applaud the Cherokee Nation for seeing through her charade and calling her out on it. I don't think she will be able to shake this issue as she moves forward with her presidential run.

1|2
    0|0
  • Senator Warren has past her "sell-by" date. She is a politician that adds not much to the debate and, indeed, is more known for her political ineptitude than anything that she has proposed on the policy front.

Her opportunity was in 2016, when she was distinctive, sharing many of the views of her colleague Senator Sanders, but being a woman and an actual member of the Democratic party. (Recall that Sanders was an independent running for the Democratic presidential nomination.) This would have given her a distinct advantage, particularly as Mrs. Clinton was generally viewed as more of a centrist.

However, Warren decided to hold back since it looked to be Clinton's year and Warren did not want to ruin the chances of a woman becoming a the Democrat's nominee by dividing the primary vote and handing the nomination to Sanders. There was a certain nobility in that, as well as political calculation (she was hoping for a cabinet post in a Clinton administration), but as the party activists and funders shifted left, it made Warren increasingly indistinct.

Now Senator Warren's views are pretty unremarkable. Being really no different than those of other candidates who are appealing to the Democratic party's activist/funder base. In this, she is pretty much a conventional liberal, as Americans use that term.

There is some irony in this, however, in that the appeal to liberalism may be overblown. Necessary to capture the nomination but less helpful in the general election. Based on the 2018 mid-term elections, moderate Democrats actually did rather well and the focus on liberals like the dreary Rep. Ocasio-Cortez is more a reflection of the noise they are making - and the narrow activist/funder base - than of the Democratic electorate as a whole.

No matter, Senator Warren is currently offering a fairly standard liberalism leavened by a sort of populist hostility. Her message is somewhat negative insofar as she tends to define it by what she opposes - especially banks - as by what she supports.

In this, she is a stark contrast to the most interesting Democrat in the race thus far. Senator Booker is as liberal as Warren, but his message is - at least so far - relentlessly positive and upbeat. It is almost, in that sense, ironically "Reaganesque."

At any rate, what most stands out about Senator Warren now is her utter lack of political skill. Indeed, it is remarkable that an individual so utterly lacking in political radar has gotten as far as the U. S. Senate.

(Probably in any other state than very Democratic Massachusetts she would have topped out. Indeed, even in that relentlessly Brahmin liberal state in her most recent election, she won, but her margin was down.)

As it is, from her absolutely cringeworthy beer swigging in her social media announcement to her bewilderingly inept handling of her alleged - and now ironically self-disproved - Native American heritage, Warren has been a text book example of how not to do politics. Her tone has been shrill, her appeals ten thumbed.

Suffice to say, it is not likely that she will win the Democratic nomination. There is nothing that stands out about her other than her political tone deafness.

Throw in that President Trump seems to have pegged her with his "Pocohantas" jibe, and Warren is not well placed. The Democrats believe that defeating Trump should be a foregone conclusion. That may be an underestimation of the President, but his persistently low poll numbers make that a plausible assumption. Warren, however, appears to be one of those Democrats who could not bring it off.

Indeed, the latest Monmouth poll showed that Democratic voters were more worried about electability than they are about what their nominee believes ideologically. Given that, Warren is exactly what the Democrats don't want. She will soon be an also-ran in what looks to be a very large Democratic nominating pool.

0|0
    1|0
  • The Democratic party is just making it easier and easier to get Trump reelected 😂
    However I can see the final ticket being some combo of Harris, Warren, or Booker

1|2
    0|0
  • She's not a Native American. Not at all. It's all fallacy, possibly delusion as she appears to believe she actually is.

This is why I think the prospect of her being president is frightening. She falsely claimed that she has Native American ancestry in order to appeal to a demographic, and to create a false pretence on which she could then be seen as having a more legitimate perspective on Native American issues.

She lied. Her lie was revealed when the truth that she is in fact not a Native American was uncovered. She continued, and continues, to insist that she is a Native American, or dodge the issue. This is disingenuous, dishonest, and implies that she is the kind of person that will say anything, tell any lie, so that she can say and do what she wants, and get the support of the demographic she wants. It's sleazy.

If she's not so much lying as delusional, actually genuinely believing she is Native American, then she is not of adequate health to be the president.

I've never been to the US, so it's not a primary concern of mine.. it is a concern however, because USA is THE most powerful and influential country in the world.. which never ceases to amaze me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she’s a Native American my cats a lion. Distantly related yes noticeably so not really. In order to be formally declared Native American one must have documented lineage to a full blooded Native American ancestor, and submit this to the tribe the ancestor hailed from. From their they can then petition to become a recognized tribe member. If your tribe doesn’t exist anymore, no formal acknowledgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well considering she is about as much Native American than any of us and lied about it we already know she is a liar so that is not good for her campaign honestly I would not vote for anyone who glorifies LGBT and she did that so she lost my vote right there. I don't like any of the extremists on the left Joe Biden is about the closest I could come to voting Democrat but I still won't because even Biden would be so much further to the left than he really is just to get votes

2|1
    0|0
  • She will never make it to the Primaries. If she lies about her being an American Indian, what else will she lie about.

1|4
    0|2
  • good candidate. But she'll face a hard time , as well from Republicans as from pro Sanders democrats.

0|0
    1|3
    • 7d

If this was a Republican you would be singing a different song. She’s an idiot

• Show All
    • 6d

You're just jealous.

• 6d

Jealous of what old man? You make no sense

• She doesn't look very Native American, I don't think she's conservative enough to please those hard-liners in the Republican Party, and she doesn't seem mean enough or nasty enough to survive the primaries.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's as native as I'm chinese.

But it will stil be her only argument. "Look at me, I'm a woman, I'm a minority, vote for me or you're a sexist racist".

1|3
    0|0
  • She can run with Cortez on a platform of fake understanding of minorities and the poor from being a fake minority and a fake poor person.

1|3
    0|0
  • Jokahontas isn't going to win anything. She has already proven what links she will go to, just to get ahead in life.

1|2
    0|0
    • 6d

Links?

• 5d

@pooper89 links to what? Constantly saying she is native American to get scholarship or for any benifits is a blatent lie. I could say I am black and if someone questioned it just yell well my grandmothers, grandmothers, grandmother might have been so don't question it just give me a scholarship.

• 4d

You’re the one who knows what links she will go to so you tell me

• I don`t see her win tbh. There`s too much competition. The coming election will be a cluster fuck. Cos you got all these people all wanting to run for President lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The entire DNA fiasco and the ridiculous beer commercial have probably doomed her. She also only extremely liberal, not crazy-eyed insane Marxist like the modern DNC trend, so she probably couldn't get nominated anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Having Native American ancestry doesn't make you Native American when it's a few crumbs of blood. Sure I would like to see her run against the idiot in Chief, but I don't have much confidence in your political system

1|0
    0|2
  • I don’t allow anyone to govern me, no mere human gets to do that, so I don’t really have an opinion on her candidacy. She’d be as illegitimate to me as Trump, Obama, GW Bush, Clinton, GHW Bush, Reagan, Carter... everyone I was alive for. Like who the fuck are you, seriously? I don’t even even know you, bro lmao.

As an obvious result I don’t really follow day to day politics. I don’t know the whole story about the Native American thing, I think it was claimed in order to get a scholarship or help her get into college, right? In that case, go for it. Snake it til you make it, I say. Life doesn’t have rules outside of nature. Anything proposed by humans are just hopeful suggestions by “polite society”, we don’t owe it to anyone to acquiesce to that.

I’m no Trump fan, guy might be our douchiest offering yet, but as a fan of comedy, credit where it’s due, this was hilarious...

0|3
    0|2
  • If she tells a lie to further her career when younger, then why should we believe anything that comes out of her mouth now?
    It seems like "I made a mistake and I am sorry" is supposed to erase the mistakes made by certain politicians.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she can be Native American then I want to be an ancient Aztec warrior of the Tenochtitlán Empire.

2|3
    0|0
  • I think she will be a fun distraction but will definitely not win the Primary.

1|2
    0|0
  • lol "Native American"
    I hope she does. It'd be an easy and funny victory for Turmp.

1|1
    0|0
  • She'd be the first Native American President and will deport all illegal immigrant in America and give the country back to the people that really owns the land... the native Americans.

0|1
    0|2
  • Trump already destroyed her. She's a joke now except to the most extreme liberals.

0|4
    0|0
  • Lol she's not native American.. in any case, she and idiots like AOC are the gifts that keep on giving to the gop.. they all but guarantee trump another term.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm against women in positions of power in a country. Leadership belongs to men not women.

0|1
    6|1
  • She's probably my third choice. My top four are
    1. Bernie Sanders
    2. Sherrod Brown
    3. Elizabeth Warren
    4. Tulsi Gabbard

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not American but I wouldn't be voting for her if I was

0|2
    0|0
  • Your clearly a Trump fan for even suggesting it lol

0|1
    0|1
  • you should be pleased because like hillary, no one will vote for her

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I think it’s hilarious that there are liberals that suppport her

• Show All
    • 6d

I know there are a lot of lazy people out there.

• 6d

see we do have common ground lol

• I like most of her policies but is herself is a bit nutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • She must be.01 native because that looks like a pure white woman

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I look like a “pure white woman,” with blonde hair, pale skin and hazel eyes... yet I have enough Native American blood to join my family’s tribe🤔plus a long lineage of chiefs in my family 😏

• At this point I'll vote for my hedgehog over Trump

0|1
    3|3
    • 7d

You might as well face it... Trump is going to get elected again

• Show All
    • 6d

When you run your mouth... people see how ignorant you liberals are. That helps Trump. I wouldn’t be talking about cute when our last president looked like a shithead and his wife looked like a transgender woman

• 4d

I'm not a liberal lol and I don't like Obama and his weird ass wife either

• She doesn't even look like a Native American.

2|4
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't support her at all, but of course she's not gonna be wearing a feather hat and running around naked like they did... how do you expect her to look?

• Show All
    • 7d

She doesn't look European either... maybe she's just mixed? Or has native American origins

• 6d

@Nadim171 Her face looks kinda Swedish or perhaps German. But maybe you're right, she might be mixed, with prevalent Caucasian genes.

• I think she scalped her own campaign.

1|6
    0|0
  • She will never call the White House home!

1|3
    0|0
    • So? This whole country is her home. The white house is just an office.

• I think : what an old ugly bitch , girl!
    😑😱🙈

1|3
    5|1
    • Wow, you think your pretty? You're hiding your face because you're not, right?

• Show All
    • 7d

You can't take it when someone exposes your blatant hypocrisy. You're getting mardy. Try and justify calling a complete stranger "old ugly bitch" then saying things like "shame on you... acting like a brat over a joke" and "you might never grow to be a real man" to the person who challenges you on calling a complete stranger "old ugly bitch". I encourage you to try and justify it, but of course you cannot because it is unjustifiable in the absence of delusion.

The implication is that you have an attitude that you can say anything crude and horrible about anyone, but if anyone challenges you on that then they should be ashamed and ridiculed... for challenging you for saying crude and horrible things about a stranger. Mate your coming off as a mean spirited narcissist. You're missing the point I'm not defending AdamED in fact I've challenged him in other comments on this question, I'm challenging your blatant hypocrisy. It's disgusting man to see such crude, nasty, blatant hypocrisy and to leave it unchallenged? I can't do that.

So this is the bit where you belittle and attack me for challenging you again... does anyone ever challenge you without you instantly thinking they are pathetic, shameful and completely wrong?

• 7d

Okay man..
      Whatever you say.

Have a good day

• She suicided her own campaign lol

0|5
    0|0
  • Bwahahahaha! Me pretend em indian..

0|5
    0|0
  • ... only in America could she still be in office.

0|0
    0|0
  • She won't make it

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm for it if she'll only be 1/1000 president.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pretty much guarantees Trump will win

0|2
    1|0
  • She's not Native American, not by a long shot

2|1
    1|0
  • Native american? Next joke please

0|3
    0|0
    • Well, the biggest joke is the current president of the United States, right? The whole world agrees to that.

• Show All
    • 7d

@AdamED You are speaking on behalf of the whole world? That's clearly not true because he was democratically elected and has tremendous support. Trump has been smeared by the horrifyingly controlling, abusive and intrusive liberal media. In terms of public relations he's an idiot, but in terms of management, running a business (a business such as USA which ultimately it is), being a charismatic leader and taking a hardened approach to scumbaggery, he's skilled. There are plenty of statistics and facts that reflect that he is doing a good job as president, not necessarily one of the best ever but not nearly one of the worst ever. Masses of naive people simply appear to have been manipulated and deceived by the blatantly biased liberal media.

• 7d

@AdamED If you think Hillary Clinton is not a joke.. then maybe you're a joke? ... please do some research, educate yourself.

• She's fine, I kinda like her.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|2
  • I dont Care, I live in Germany.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Aye you got Merkel to worry about. That lass is legitimately dangerous. Elizabeth Warren is just an idiot.

• Show All
    • 7d

Many people in Germany See that, but they are afraid to lose Their face in the Public which can have serious consiquences

• 7d

I think German's are held to a different standard by other nations because of what happened in the first half of the 20th century. Now so intent on separating themselves as far as possible from anything that might be perceived as fascist in the slightest, that as a nation they have gone way too far the other way, extreme liberal, yet again with potentially catastrophic consequences. So intent on proving they are reformed country, one of the most moral, most liberal on the continent now, that they are welcoming an inherently misogynistic, hateful, dangerous culture, and allowing it's people to cause an array of problems, extending to rape and murder of the German people. It is insane.

• Another candidacy based upon a blatent lie

0|1
    0|0
  • She doesn't look like native American.

0|2
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? Any idiot with money can run.

0|1
    0|2
Show More

Recommended myTakes