What do you think of Native American Elizabeth Warren running for President?

🤣🤣🤣

1051

Most Helpful Guys

• For what I know about her at the moment, I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. There could be and likely are worse options. I'm sure something could come out about her that would paint her in a negative light, just like it has for many other people. Unless it is damaging enough to the country, I wouldn't dismiss her as a candidate. Why? Because people seem to expect perfection in just about everyone, not just political candidates. And news flash - NO ONE is. We need the best candidate that we have, even if it includes a few or some blemishes. The question is whether or not the candidates have integrity, among other traits. Will she break her campaign promises? Does she really work for the People or only for the very few? What does she stand for and against? These questions should be asked of ALL candidates - REGARDLESS of political party.

• 7d

Please if this was a Republican you would be singing a different song.

• 6d

Are you one of those people who wants everything for free?

• 6d

No, I'm not and I don't. People should earn their way in life by hard work. But they should not be working slaves wages, either. They should be able to make enough money to pay for their basic living expenses. Anything else, and they should work harder and more.

• If she's a native American, I'm an alien from the planet Zercon.

Honestly, that women is a JOKE!

I have heard a theory that she knows that she can't win and the only reason she is in the race is to either prevent Bernie Sanders from running, or take away so many votes from him that he can't win the primary.

This makes sense to me since the Democrats rigged their own primary the last time to make sure Sanders lost and Hillary Clinton won.

So this kind of corruption in the Democrat party wouldn't be a surprise at all. Democrats are FAKES, PHONIES and FRAUDS (a bunch of fake Indians and black face racists).

Most Helpful Girls

• she's obviously not native American, anyone who believes this is an idiot!

• “Hey Siri, How do I move to another country asap”