What Is Funniest Statement Said by a politician In your country?

https://youtu.be/pkaChdfwryo

in Egypt Egyptian president said to people you want to take , i can't give i have nothing to give referring to Giving High salary or a good salary or life for people unfortunately he says many inconceivable things
What Is Funniest Statement Said by a politician In your country?
  • What He has said is funny
    Vote A
  • what he has said is not funny
    Vote B
  • we didn't understand
    Vote C
  • other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Our ex president Rajoy was very funny, here some of his greatest quoted translated:

* We are feelings, and we have human beigns
    * This is like the water that falls down from the sky without we knowing why
    * We have to manufacture machines that will manufacture other machines, because what a machine is never going to do is manufacture a machine
    * The worst the best for everyone, and when it's worst for everyone, better, better for me in your political benefit (trying to offend a candidate of other political party)
    * Is the neighbor the one who chooses the mayor, and it's the mayor the one who wants the neighbors to be the mayor.
    * Spain is a great nation, and the Spanish people very Spanish people and a lot Spanish

He was kind of dyslexic I believe. He was good material for memes in our country.

tse1.mm.bing.net/th

0|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂😂 mine president say meaningless statements he once said to God please god stay with us please sir

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ronald Regan has dozens of them. Here is just one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3Eo9cScEQ

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian politician are dumb and most corrupt...
    This one governer/CM said
    This dam ( hydro power plant) has ruined your farms because the dam takes out the power from water and they just pass you the blank water without its essence.
    😂🤣😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Donald Trump can Easily Make One, hun, Laugh... But NOT when it Comes down to Business. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
    - Ronald Reagan

0|1
    0|0
  • "Mexico will pay for it".
    Idiots believed it, but educated people laughed at it.

0|3
    0|0
    • If Mexico will pay for it, then why does the Congress need to finance it now?

Your are right, non-idiots laughed at it.

• Show All
    • @Nadim171 free burritos, then it might actually be worth it :)

• 5d

I was already laughing when he said "wall".

• "The Macedonians hacked our voting machines and made him win."

0|0
    0|0
  • The governor of Virginia said that we should legalize abortion after the baby is born

0|0
    0|0
  • Theresa May (speaking about Brexit): I would rather take no deal than a bad deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I am not a crook."

0|4
    0|0
  • Just Google things that Trump says :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Donald Trump

0|1
    0|0
  • Shithole countries he was right though

0|0
    0|0
  • 99% of the things Trump says crack me up

1|0
    0|0
  • Lool same...

0|0
    0|0
  • Our ex president said that he never had intention to steal the expensive pen when he visited some other country. But he did and from the video it is literally seen how happy he looked when he put it in his pocket

0|0
    0|0
  • When Trump says "you can believe me." He lies so much, and changes his stories so often, that you have to be very naive or delusional, to believe or trust him.

0|2
    0|0
  • Trump saying "make America great again."

0|2
    0|1
    • What's funny about that, snowflake?

• Show All
    • No, he isn't.

I guess dementia can start as early as 50, given how delusional you are and getting so worked up over this.

• It looks to me like it can get as low as in the late 20's, snowflake! And where do you see me getting worked up?

Recommended myTakes