What Is Funniest Statement Said by a politician In your country?

https://youtu.be/pkaChdfwryo

in Egypt Egyptian president said to people you want to take , i can't give i have nothing to give referring to Giving High salary or a good salary or life for people unfortunately he says many inconceivable things
  • What He has said is funny
  • what he has said is not funny
  • we didn't understand
    Vote C
  • other
    Vote D

417

Most Helpful Girls

• Our ex president Rajoy was very funny, here some of his greatest quoted translated:

* We are feelings, and we have human beigns
    * This is like the water that falls down from the sky without we knowing why
    * We have to manufacture machines that will manufacture other machines, because what a machine is never going to do is manufacture a machine
    * The worst the best for everyone, and when it's worst for everyone, better, better for me in your political benefit (trying to offend a candidate of other political party)
    * Is the neighbor the one who chooses the mayor, and it's the mayor the one who wants the neighbors to be the mayor.
    * Spain is a great nation, and the Spanish people very Spanish people and a lot Spanish

He was kind of dyslexic I believe. He was good material for memes in our country.

tse1.mm.bing.net/th

• 😂😂😂😂😂 mine president say meaningless statements he once said to God please god stay with us please sir

Most Helpful Guys