Who would be better at giving campaign speeches? Donald Trump or Donald Duck?

On one hand, Donald Trump doesn't have a duck voice. And his voice is not loud enough to the point where you can hear what he is saying.

On the Other hand, Donald Duck is still able to speak with proper Grammar. Underneath his horrifying speech pattern, his words have actual meaning.
  • Who would be better at giving campaign speeches? Donald Trump or Donald Duck?Donald Trump
  • Who would be better at giving campaign speeches? Donald Trump or Donald Duck?Donald Duck

411

Most Helpful Guys

• Donald Duck and the Donald, have something in common. If I remember correctly, Donald Duck in the comics had trouble telling the truth, and would make up stories. The Donald has the same trait. And they are both duck's asses as well.

• A fair argument, Donald is often the mischievous one after Mickey chilled out in the 50s.

• The Trump does pretty well against an opponent. The recent State of The Union being a great example where he had ~75% approval rating.

• Right, the most recent polls were from a month or so ago. They obviously won't account for his last address which was about a week ago. Further just because people liked this one speech doesn't mean his popularity would rise all that much. I may like something that Bernie Sanders says, that doesn't mean I'd say as a whole I think he's good or would vote for him. Trump just does better when he's got someone to fight against. When the focus is on him alone and his policies alone he's shit. He goes off the rails, is overly grandiose and makes a lot of... let's call them misstatements. If you put him up against someone like AOC or Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker and I think he'd have a field day. Kamala Harris is a little harder to say. I think she'd punch about as hard as he does calling him a racist and whatnot on national TV without qualms, but he may be able to attack her back for her flip-flopping on everything at breakneck speeds.
      Is this what our politics should be? No. Do I think we'll have any return to a sense of normalcy anytime soon? No. Schultz seems to be a sort of return to normalcy and decency candidate, but he's just getting the shit kicked out of him by the dems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump

Donald Duck makes me wanna throw a coca cola bottle at him every time i hear him