Who would be better at giving campaign speeches? Donald Trump or Donald Duck?

On one hand, Donald Trump doesn't have a duck voice. And his voice is not loud enough to the point where you can hear what he is saying.

On the Other hand, Donald Duck is still able to speak with proper Grammar. Underneath his horrifying speech pattern, his words have actual meaning.
  • Who would be better at giving campaign speeches? Donald Trump or Donald Duck?Donald Trump
    Vote A
  • Who would be better at giving campaign speeches? Donald Trump or Donald Duck?Donald Duck
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Donald Duck and the Donald, have something in common. If I remember correctly, Donald Duck in the comics had trouble telling the truth, and would make up stories. The Donald has the same trait. And they are both duck's asses as well.

0|1
    0|2
    • A fair argument, Donald is often the mischievous one after Mickey chilled out in the 50s.

• The Trump does pretty well against an opponent. The recent State of The Union being a great example where he had ~75% approval rating.

0|1
    0|0
    • Right, the most recent polls were from a month or so ago. They obviously won't account for his last address which was about a week ago. Further just because people liked this one speech doesn't mean his popularity would rise all that much. I may like something that Bernie Sanders says, that doesn't mean I'd say as a whole I think he's good or would vote for him. Trump just does better when he's got someone to fight against. When the focus is on him alone and his policies alone he's shit. He goes off the rails, is overly grandiose and makes a lot of... let's call them misstatements. If you put him up against someone like AOC or Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker and I think he'd have a field day. Kamala Harris is a little harder to say. I think she'd punch about as hard as he does calling him a racist and whatnot on national TV without qualms, but he may be able to attack her back for her flip-flopping on everything at breakneck speeds.
      Is this what our politics should be? No. Do I think we'll have any return to a sense of normalcy anytime soon? No. Schultz seems to be a sort of return to normalcy and decency candidate, but he's just getting the shit kicked out of him by the dems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump

Donald Duck makes me wanna throw a coca cola bottle at him every time i hear him

0|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• donald duck would at least be entertaining so i might watch

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Skeletor, from Masters of the Universe?

0|0
    2|0
  • Donald Duck. I may not understand what he`s saying, but i`d definitely know what he would be talking about lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is better at lifting four ton boulders?
    A worm or a jellyfish?
    Both are rubbish

0|1
    1|0
  • I would rather listen to this guy. For hundreds of reasons. The best reason though is... He’s not trump!

0|0
    0|0
  • Donald duck. At least when he throws tantrums its funny

0|0
    0|0
  • ah now thats a difficult one aas both are cartoon characters created by the far right

0|0
    0|0
  • He is going to win 2020 so easy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy that wins presidential elections.

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations. You're with the 25% of Americans who didn't love his State of the Union Speech. How's it feel to be less popular than the man you keep throwing shade at? If over 70% of the people said he gave a great and very powerful speech, and you say it sucks... are you willing to admit that your personal taste is shit? Or you still gonna say you're right, and literally everyone else in the world is wrong? lol. gtfo.

0|0
    0|0
    • Congratulations. Our President has lowered our standards so much that that the minute he delivers a slightly coherent speech it's a Christmas miracle.

• Pahahaha 😂
    Definitely Donald Duck
    He's kinder and against injustice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes