What are some challenges you think the next generation will face?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• RADICAL INTERSECTIONALITY TEARING AT SOCAL STABILITY BY FIGHTING REHTORICAL DEMONS AND LONG WON SOCAIL STRUGGLES. NOT TO MENTION THE ANGER AND DIVISION THEY ARE SEWING IN BETWEEN DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE. HOPEFULLY THE NEXT GENERATION WILL REALIZE : WE ARE ALL HUMAN, DOUBLE STANDARDS GROW HATE, ITS OK TO BE YOU BUT IT DOESENT MAKE YOU SPECIAL.

0|0
    0|0
  • The national debt will over time destroy us. The United States will look like inner city Harlem. Roads will not be maintained. Buildings will have holes in them, no military. Healthcare will be a bottle of aspirin if you can find a bottle. Food will be fish from a river. Clean water to drink will be rain water.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• From the top of my head, I can only think of living without going bankrupt and climate change. It's already a problem now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Mass structural unemployment.

0|0
    3|0
  • Figuring out which bathroom to use seems to be pretty important.

0|1
    0|0
  • Global warming, artificial intelligence, likely a global conflict. I can’t see us making it another century without it at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • having to deal with the shit our consumer driven society leaves them will be the greatest challenge

0|0
    0|0
  • Unemployment. Lack of relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Climate changes and overpopulation 🤔 pollution

1|0
    0|0
  • climate, joblessness

0|0
    0|0
  • The big gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overpopulation, food shortages, climate change, WW3

0|0
    0|0
  • their biggest challenge will be being able to have someone hurt their feelings, but still finding the strength and courage to leave their safe space for the day and be a productive member of society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminism will move forward and drive a larger percentage of young men to kill themselves or join dangerous organizations or commit terror.

0|0
    0|0
    • Decreasing population, and women will become mentally ill from being childless at 50

Recommended myTakes