Your thoughts on "black face" Ralph Northam refusing to retire and what's to stop African Americans from protesting in "white face" as retaliation?

316

Most Helpful Guys

• Ending careers for stupid things that people did 20-30-40 years ago is stupid. Judging others as if we are high and holy is hypocritical. Pulling down monuments because historical figures owned slaves is stupid. Not investigating political figures for crimes they possibly committed recently while in office is stupid.

Most of this is driven by the media, which wants to flex its muscle and prove how much power it has.

• Really sad how someone is expected to quit their job over something so silly as this nearly 40 years ago. This is just another attack on white males from minorities making a mountain out of mole hill.

• It is sad, it's like 40 years ago, damn, just let it go people! Why can't minorities just let shit go, I mean that sort of thing simply would never happen "these days"... (mountain out of a mole hill, well put, old guy!) Hey buddy, check out this cool video below. It'll take your mind off of things...

https://youtu.be/dykgtGv8ozs

• Thanks for sharing that. I found this video ready to play right after it. It is also really interesting maybe you can find time to watch it, baby girl!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO6nOocD1yg

• Baby girl,,, oh cute, you must think I'm your little sister?
      You people & incest; you're following the footsteps of a great leader!

Most Helpful Girl

• THERE IS NO HISTORY OF WHITE FACE! That’s what people don’t understand. ! The reason why blackface is insulting is because there is history behind it... if there was no history to blackface then people could do whatever they want and he would have kept his job. But to late... hope he files for bankruptcy soon. 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Except they would commit it to history the moment they did it.

• Facts 💯❤️👏🏾

• 7d

I agree completely.