Why do so many men "downgrade" when they cheat? Why would you cheat on a girlfriend who's a 8 or 9 with a 4 or 5 ?

Chapos's MISTRESS
Chapos's MISTRESS

Chapo's WIFE
Chapo's WIFE

LIKE REALLY BRUH? REALLY?
  • The "downgrade" is an easy catch because they have more "confidence" now that they know they can do better
    Vote A
  • Stupidity
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Guys who cheat are just stupid, full stop. It's never okay to betray someone's trust like that.

Now with that said, I fantasize about sex with strangers and other women all the time (my fiancee knows this), and my fantasies don't hold every girl up to the standard set by my smoking hot SO. Seriously, I'm a lucky bastard in that I'm marrying like a really gorgeous girl, but if I had a chance to have sex with someone new like during a threesome (with my SO there and enthusiastically consenting to everything), I wouldn't require that the girl be as hot as my fiancee. I'd be super excited just for the newness of it, the feeling of being with someone different and other and new.

That's probably why guys cheat with less-attractive girls than the one's their with. It's about novelty and excitement and the feeling of taboo and wrongness even.

Maybe sometimes it's also about her being willing to do new stuff or having a more enthusiastic attitude. I don't know.

In any case none of that justifies cheating. Guys like that are trash.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally men can get a more desirable woman offering a relationship then they can get to do NSA.

In the case they can get a better woman to do NSA, they probably just divorce and go for the new woman.

SO the question maybe is why do they cheat with the women less attractive than their spouse? Comes down to two or three possibilities:
    - relationship with spouse is more of a business relationship at this point
    - spouse isn't kinky , and perhaps they want a wife who is more pure anyway
    - they have a high urge to have multiple partners.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's because they usually aren't sexually gratified enough with their gf/wife. They either are having bad sex (like she sucks at it for ex), not enough sex, or they want to try out their fetishes that she doesn't like and that they're not very choosy to get that done.
    Thb Chapo's wife looks kinda ugly, and his mistress kinda cute.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Chapo's wife looks kinda ugly, and his mistress kinda cute. " - Stop edgelording...

• on the pick here she looked cute. Just googled, she's actually ugly. But El Chapo's wife isn't really pretty, she's average.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• cause cheating is generally just about sexual desire and not about getting a hotty. just someone who will hookup

1|0
    0|0
  • here's one possible answer that is true in some situations...8s or 9s as you put it can be right up themselves whilst a 4 may be more grounded and genuine and down to earth... looks are important ofcourse but can be far outrun by personality

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm guessing that sometimes the 8/9 is high maintenence and difficult, and the 4/5 is more easy going.

0|2
    0|0
  • They tend to have less to offer in a relationship so usually have to settle for the lower hanging fruit.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably cause the mistress either fucks or gives it up easier than the wife. some dudes are that thirsty you know

0|0
    0|0
  • How attractive someone else finds a man or woman has absolutely nothing to do with you. That's why.

0|0
    0|0
  • They want attention and to feel wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • There two biggest weaknesses, sex and their ego.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes