Is border wall a true national emergency as Trump states?

• No
  • Yes

928

Most Helpful Guys

• Apperently the very most (i guess 90%) of smugglerwares are smuggled through the toll gates. And I'm pretty sure the elite is gonna make sure the population gets it's drugs anyway.
    Smuggling anything across the border outside of the tollgates is really hard, because of no roads, border patrol, and bands of thughs lurking around on the mexican side looking to steal from potential border-hoppers.
    So I think the wall won't make much of a difference.

• Yes, what you are stated are what experts say. Trump does not listen to experts or knowledgeable people that know what is really going on at border. Even border agents told him a wall is not needed. haha Just so funny to see a crazy man as president. At least he is contained now.

• Haha Trump says we need a wall to nowhere. Funny orange faced clown that nobody likes. Lock Trump up!

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump just made up the wall need a few years ago to scare the old white people. It worked. Trump lies and makes up most everything he says. I hope he is removed from office for all the criminal acts he committed.