Is border wall a true national emergency as Trump states?

• No
    Vote A
  • Yes
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Apperently the very most (i guess 90%) of smugglerwares are smuggled through the toll gates. And I'm pretty sure the elite is gonna make sure the population gets it's drugs anyway.
    Smuggling anything across the border outside of the tollgates is really hard, because of no roads, border patrol, and bands of thughs lurking around on the mexican side looking to steal from potential border-hoppers.
    So I think the wall won't make much of a difference.

3|2
    0|0
    • Yes, what you are stated are what experts say. Trump does not listen to experts or knowledgeable people that know what is really going on at border. Even border agents told him a wall is not needed. haha Just so funny to see a crazy man as president. At least he is contained now.

• Haha Trump says we need a wall to nowhere. Funny orange faced clown that nobody likes. Lock Trump up!

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump just made up the wall need a few years ago to scare the old white people. It worked. Trump lies and makes up most everything he says. I hope he is removed from office for all the criminal acts he committed.

4|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I accidentally hit yes but I meant no!!!

We've survived for many many years without a border. Even if you think it's necessary, it's not a national emergency.

4|2
    0|0
  • You'd have to be a special kind of retarded to actually believe that.

5|3
    0|0
  • Everything that affects a country and its people's well being is a national emergency. Everyone knows illegal immigration is a source of problems. Many strategies have failed over the years to stop illegal immigration so, they need to take more extreme measures now. So yeah, a border wall is a social emergency.

0|1
    3|1
    • "I didn't need to do it this way, we could have done it over a longer period of time, this is just faster." - Donald J Trump.

• I am all for the wall to be built but when Trump states this: “I could do the wall over a longer period of time,” he said. “I didn’t need to do this. I’d rather do it much faster.” This line in his speech has me troubled because it's basically saying WE DONT HAVE AN EMERGENCY AT THE BORDER.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't call it an emergency if you are being invaded? If you had a convoy of ISIS terrorists trying to get over the borders wouldn't you try and stop them? Who knows what kind of people all these illegal immigrants are? Drug smugglers, gang members, and criminals fleeing the law from another country?

• Show All
    • Flexing?

• We're saying the same thing, I'm just expounding a bit on it.

• Um... no. And only a total idiot would believe that it is despite all the measurable evidence to the contrary.

3|2
    0|0
  • Not at all. The US president is manufacturing a "national emergency".

2|2
    0|1
  • I've traveled to Mexico. It's bad. Even Cancun has military patrols on the beach using machine guns and military helecoptors.

You don't want those people coming up here unchecked. It's suicide.

0|2
    3|2
    • I've been to America, it's bad, all the police carry guns.

(OK, they do in Germany, too, but at least they have serious training.)

• The Treasoncrats have made it clear that their policy is to try to replace the American electorate with a more compliant underclass.

0|1
    1|0
  • Technically a wall is already up, it’s a huge and tall metal fence which looks very similar to the photo on the left

2|0
    0|0
  • Millions of invading and occupying individuals, so yes.

0|1
    2|3
  • El Chapo is the tunnel master and I bet he's not the only one, walls mean nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's just one simple thing you can do to reduce illegal immigration a bit. The "emergency" is just there to sell the product better.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't think it's an emergy, but it's stated that the president has the job to protect border integrity and for that he might issue fencing of his liking, and that's not trump idea that predicts him

0|0
    0|0
    • Trump said in his speech declaring it a National Emergency: "I didn't need to do it this way, we could have done it over a longer period of time, this is just faster."

• No flint not having clean water is a national emergency more than that.

1|2
    0|1
  • Build a wall if you want, they will just build tunnels underneath. We in the 21st.

0|1
    0|1
    • Show me a 50 ft wall and I will find a 51 ft laddder.

• Show All
    • @jacquesvol
      "Criminals don't need to smuggle guns into the country: soldiers fighting one of Americas multiple wars bring them home."

My point is you don't want a wall because "walls do nothing. People will just go around them." But for guns, illegal guns are somehow not possible to obtain right? It doesn't matter where the illegal gun comes from.

"American shooters use AR15s or smuggled AKs"

You totally missed my point. My point is even if guns were illegal, people can still get them. I'm using consistent logic with you saying walls won't stop people.

Sure you can buy a gun in a gun shop, not if you are a felon though. Criminals that are commiting gun crimes buying them in gun shops is factually incorrect. Studies show most are stolen or given to illegally and only 10% of guns used at crimes are bought.
      www.mercurynews.com/.../

So given your views of not using a wall because of it's ineffectiveness, you all must now agree to not ban guns, given legal guns are rarely used in crimes. I'm sure you all are not capable of logical thinking though. I've asked too much. Back to your sheep herds.

• @cavmanier This seems to be the bollard wall Trump thinks about: Is border wall a true national emergency as Trump states?

Many drugs and guns can pass between the lattices

• Immigrants legal or not are less likely to commit crime the natural born citizens, So obviously no

1|0
    0|0
  • Not even kind of :p

2|3
    0|0
  • Well it's important.

0|2
    3|1
    • Yes we need to build a wall in middle of nowhere--desert. haha You are as funny as Trump.

• That middle of nowhere is, where the drugs and criminals cross the border.

• No haha you do not know. There are no roads there at all and only few dozens go by food and many die along the way. A wall is stupid and the local states and officials say it is a waste. lol You do not live in a border state obviously.

• No that is ludicrous.

2|2
    0|0
  • Not at all.

2|1
    0|1
  • He is a national emergency

2|2
    0|2
  • The President IS the TRUE national emergency.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a last ditch effort.

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely!

0|0
    1|0
  • Na, just his way of trying to get the wall built.

1|1
    0|0
  • No it's not a true emergency.

0|0
    0|0
  • the wall is a waste of money

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? Do you live in an area that doesn't have a lot of illegal immigrants who are sucking the system dry? Do you live in an area that has hospitals closing because they can't make a profit from having to treat illegals for free? Are you paying taxes that are paying for these immigrants who don't want to work but live off welfare? Who is paying for their keep when they go to prison for smuggling illegal drugs besides taxpayers, while our schools classrooms are overfilled and no one learns anything because teacher's attentions are towards illegal kids who can't speak English?

• @EclipseoftheHeart nobody asked for a long ass paragraph and im not reading it. I said what I said

• It wasn't long. You just have a short attention span. :(

• What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not American, but Isn’t the millions of homeless and starving American citizens to be more of a national emergency, no?

2|2
    0|0
  • EVEN IF IT WAS
    the 8 billion for a wall would be better placed in surveillance drones, and resources to staff and expand legal point of entry to process (not necessarily approve) immigrants legally.

I'm not against border security, but this wall is fucking dumb.

1|2
    0|0
    • In his speech declaring it a national emergency he said "I didn't need to do it this way, we could have done it over a longer period of time, this is just faster."

He doesn't even think it's national emergency lol.

• Whatever King Trump wants is a true national emergency

1|1
    2|1
    • Be it a wall or another hamburger with Coke zero

• To The Fuher Trump sounds like it.

0|1
    0|1
  • He is acting like an idiot.
    Coming from an Asian country. All we have are fucking country borders, visas, cross border violations and shit.
    Trump is acting really stupid and I don't think Americans agree with him.

4|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes