How would you feel if your government decided to spend money on encouraging Muslim communities in your country to convert to Christianity?

• Delighted
  • Indifferent
  • Dismayed
    Vote C
Thanks for contributing, everybody.

I think we can pretty conclusively lay to rest, the Islamist lie that Muslims are in some way not free to practice their religion in the West, and that they therefore have a duty to overthrow western society.

It seems like the majority view on here is that they should not be interfered with, just as I expected it would be.

2553

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like governments should be spending money on stopping Muslims from trying to force European women to assimilate.