Is this why and how the West will fall?

• Yes
  • No

114

Most Helpful Guys

• America is rulled by big corporations that profit from war and see anyone they cannot control as a threat. So I am convinced someday America will try taking out Russia and China thinking they can beat them but it all going pearshaped ending badly for everyone.

• 4d

Honestly, I secretly hope for the USA to fall at some point because I think they are one of the biggest war makers and conflict creators on this planet.

• and if he's right and it does happen then what? he even said it himself, there's "no solution" to any or all of what's happening. so what do you plan to do then?

• 6d

The only solutions would be to reform the education system, but politicians would only do that to make people dumber. I would teach kids about their country, their heritage, patriotism and other values that are necessary for them to be proud defenders of their country and culture.

• 6d

because they want to keep people dumbed down and pacify the population, those that are in control and are in power specifically, they rather have a massive herd of good bunch of sheep that they can control and take advantage of

• 6d

True, that's how our president got elected unfortunately.

Most Helpful Girl