Be honest with yourself, what's the real reason you do or don't want women to go shirtless in public?

Feel free to be anonymous
  • I'm a girl & I don't want women to go shirtless because I'm jealous of other women's chests
  • I'm a girl & I don't want women to go shirtless because I don't want my partner to get aroused by other women / I'm a guy & it's because I don't want to get aroused in public
  • I'm a girl & I don't want women to go shirtless because I don't want to be pressured to go topless myself
    Vote C
  • I don't want women to go shirtless because it's sexual
    Vote D
  • I want women to be able to go shirtless, because of equal rights
    Vote E
  • I want women to go shirtless because I'd enjoy seeing it
    Vote F

1847