Who else is not looking forward to the future?

I absolutely hate hate hate kiosks in fast food restaurants. I hate that Walmart keeps ripping out cash registers for self checkout. Maybe a few can stay but enough is enough. I hate the interior design of most places now. I'm afraid of how the economy is going to end up, it's already bad enough as it is and the job opportunities and diversity of career options will continue to dwindle. The future looks really bleak.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah, I'm very concerned about structural mass unemployment.

A lot of people think their careers are immune to it, and they're wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with you! New things are made more cheaply and more expensive like dressers are now made with plywood cost an arm and leg rather than real wood! Tools are made with plastic parts that once were metal.. prices of food goes up like chips but I swear there's not as much in the bag as they say sometimes its not even 3/4ths full your good if you get half.. I miss the old designs the old tv shows.. commercials use to not show nakedness.. its to the point I cringe everytime I hear a baby is being born can't trust anyone.. I almost feel like its impossible to expect a guy to love me forever when no one respects marriage its like whats the use? At the same time I get lonely wanna be loved by one man have a faithful man but that seems impossible to find someone who has values and wants to be exclusive I avoid meeting people more people I meet I just think wtf? Im a lost soul in this world its not my home!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Marry me? I think we should get married. You just made my might. You complained about literally everything I complain about.

• Show All
    • 2d

That's why you should marry me! Some random loser on the internet who also feels this way!

Except I don't believe in the institution of marriage. I support life partnership, commitment and loyalty but I don't support having some judge or priest officialize my relationship.

• 2d

Okay interesting

• I'm excited for the future. Sure, there will be a recession within x years. That's a given. But for me, when I'm 25, lots of people are going to retire (7 million people going to retire within 17 years from now), which means plenty of job opportunities.

In general, the world is moving forwards. It's improving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not much to really be optimistic about really. I also fear with the more digitilized society we have the more socially awkward people will be. Things likes mass shooting etc could become more common than even now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to see if there will be a civil war in Europe.

0|0
    1|0
    • 3d

I don't. That would be horrible

• 3d

It would be glorious. Getting rid of all the traitorous politicians, and those who sold their heritage for multiculturalism.

• I have a feeling that the jobs are going to change, for each new machine, repairs need to be made, repair techs might be a new normal of the future

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that either, especially with how the weather might be years from now

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree not looking so hot for us. Definitely nkt for the next generations, if any.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not even looking forward to my own future

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m not. But not for the reasons you mentioned

0|0
    0|0
  • I have little hope in mankind by this point, specially as people buy into the whole "we've never been any better". The whole thing is rationally unsustainable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes