What your opinion on rich people getting whatever they want?

For example, just recently the fbi found evidence that over 50 elite parents were pay millions to get their kids to ivy league school!
What your opinion on rich people getting whatever they want?
Include a caption for your image…
Or case where if your famous you get lighter sentence.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What can you say... it is what it is... but I will say this, the poorer people are learning more life lessons than they will. However, we are all on different journeys too, there are things that they will learn faster than others. I guess now that I think about it, everyone in any position of wealth will have something to learn. But at the end of the day, rich people don't always get what they want either. They find out that money can't buy everything

1|1
    0|0
  • That is really unfair on other people who deserve to get into those schools. They are taking places away from extremely talented, hard working individuals who may or may not be as well off and don't try to cheat the system

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is great that this got exposed. However, yeah, I think that when you have money you tend to use it to enhance your life and the life of those you love, and that is very normal. The guys who took briberies deserves a life sentence in my view. The parents who paid might deserve some name and shame, but besides that, it is very Human. The kids should be asked if they knew, and evaluated. Unless anything is wrong, they are not responsible and should not be bothered. The name and shame of their parents is already awful for them.

2|0
    0|0
  • i can't grasp the idea that they would shed light on the fact of bribes when it happens all of the time. it's so sad to think that that one bribe could put apple through school legitimately.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're HARD workers and JOB creators. If the actress of some shitty American sitcom can't pay to get her daughter into college that's CLASS WARFARE, because America is a meritocracy sweetie.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind that they do it.
    All I care about is that they get very severe punishment if they are caught.

1|1
    0|0
  • But i don't really have an opinion other that not all rich people have it all.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it can’t buy the only thing that really matters: eternal salvation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Imagine that. Poor thing was probably on her way of becoming a #self-made teen billionaire.

1|0
    0|0
  • It stands to reason. Money talks. Nothing surprising there.

1|0
    0|0
  • money can never buy happiness

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing new under the sun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't really care

1|1
    0|0
  • The more you have. The more you can lose?

1|0
    0|0
  • they do what they do i don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you select the answer to this one

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes