Why are news organizations hypocritical 😡😡😡😡?

they always say that people who kill Muslims are mental patient or an aggressor , they can't say it's a terrorism and he's a terrorist (because he is not a muslim)
Is the terrorist tag only for Muslims?
dozens of terror attacks occurred against Muslims, but news organizations always say the same thing "he is a mental patient"
No, he and the others aren't mental patient they planned this and they killed people.
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Why are news organizations hypocritical ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i've heard the new zealand shooter labeled a terrorist from multiple news organizations and media

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they corrupt as hell. They are part of the military industrial complex who makes sure only Muslims are labeled terrorist. If everyone was labeled terrorist than the military industrial complex would have a harder time of getting peoples support for invading a Muslim country and secretly stealing their oil.

2|0
    1|3
    • 4d

You a man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

• Show All
    • 4d

Right that's why they set up actual concentration camps for catholic citizens

• 4d

Just admit not all anti terror actions are done over oil like Iraq was

• You have a point, but the thing is Muslims are traditionally known for being terrorist since around Islam inception.

Muslims have raided foreign countries and slaughtered people for simply rejecting Islam and the Qur'an therefore people give them the label of "terrorist" when they commit massive murder.

1|0
    1|1
    • 4d

Christians do thousands of horrible things to spread Christianity in the Middle Ages
      millions of people were killed in the Crusades, and Christians raped millions of women
      Christians started 1st and 2nd World Wars and millions died Christians have invaded dozens of countries and exploited poor countries for years Christians killed millions of Jews for 2 thousand years And this list can be extended but that's not the point, that man killed 70 muslims

• Show All
    • 4d

I'm sure he is a nice Christian.

• 4d

dude if islam is bullshit Christianity is also ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

stop acting that Christianity is mercy look at cardinals sexual abuse in churches then fu. ck muslims ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I don't like to discuss political questions but for what it is worth here goes. The right wing as you refer to it is Conservative, meaning we want the people of our country Safe, to prosper, and protect the rights of its citizens. Some of the things that are important are stopping people who are trying to enter the country illegally, we welcome them with open arms when they go through the legal process to become citizens. What lefties don't understand is even though the illegal one do get across you and I give them free housing, food and free education, along with free medical, who pays for this.. we do. Also for decades left wing has given our jobs away, to other countries such as China, Japan and Mexico. This is killing our own people's chance ar making a decedent living for their families. I could go on and on but won't. Some of you do not Understand that the left or liberals only can about one thing and that is themselves. So search your heart and pick your battles because you do have the right to your own beliefs.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's reported as a terrorist attack, so this is the definition of crying over nothing. What isn't the definition of terrorism is when a single person with no organizational support, no manifesto and no political motive, kills a lot of randomly selected people.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't trust new anymore because they tend to do the same with many other cases. If the perpetrator fits their agenda, he is a poor victim with mental issues. If he does not, he is a terrorist and one of the most vile being on this planet. That's why I only trust my opinions, not what the news try to feed me.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Is the terrorist tag only for Muslims?" Its not like people don't call the Dissident IRA in Ireland Terrorists.
    The Prime minister of New Zealand has called this a terrorist act which it us, but seriously get off the high horse

0|3
    0|0
  • That's not necessarily true
    IRA (Irish)
    ETA (Basque)
    FLNC (Corsican)
    Shining Path (Peruvian)
    Tupac Amaru (Peruvian)

Are all examples of non Muslim groups that have been designated as terror organizations

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about other nations, but in America, we normally don't accuse non-Muslims of terrorist acts.

0|0
    1|1
  • You know the news in Europe is explicitly stating a white man killed them, they never say the ethnicity normally.

0|2
    0|0
    • 4d

terrorism like this is why I am a patriot, to provide a peaceful alternative to violence. Multicultural multi ethnic societies creates multi violence.

• At least The Prime minister of New Zealand has called this a terrorist act.

The media is just fake news like Trump says.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the term terrorist implies he is part of an organization dedicated to bring down a country and is at war with that country and is willing to kill innocent civilians to achieve that goal and other political goals. when a single rogue person is behind an attack it would not make sense to call him a terrorist because he is not part of any organization. they acted alone. this man was not part of any ideology or religion that says to kill all non believers. so the logical conclusion is he must be suffering from some sort of mental illness that caused him to do these actions or he is a murderer but definitely not a terrorist.

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

You don't need to be part of an organisation to be a terrorist.

• Show All
    • 4d

@tartaarsaus it could or it could not also cite a source for that UN definition. I cited mine. Either way the UN has a very broad definition of what terrorism is heck even a bank robbery could be classified as terrorism lol

• 4d

ok so explain to me what cherry picking is if your so smart then? lol

• Because he is white therefore not possible to be evil. Has to be crazy.

0|0
    1|0
  • LOL they saw he's crazy for the same reason they say the muz are crazy when they do it. To deny there's a problem and keep it from blowing up in their greedy faces. Globalists wanted to erase race and culture off the earth and create a global "new world order" to fill their pockets. The idea was to create mega cities for human farming. It turned out to be harder than they thought, muz are violent, white western people refuse to just lay down and die. Now they've got a war on their hands and they're trying to keep a lid on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • terrorist can be muslim or non Muslim i hope right wingers notice that thier ideology is taking a bad path๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Terrorism Definitions
      International terrorism: Perpetrated by individuals and/or groups inspired by or associated with designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

• The news in my country has been reporting him as a terrorist. He is one.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

technically he is not a terrorist

• Show All
    • 4d

@vald9inches all I have heard so far is that he was playing some kind of Balkan civil war music and took inspiration from Anders Behring Breivik and also various historical events along the lines of battles between the Russians and the Ottoman Empire and stuff

• 4d

so yea he definitely seems delusional then lol

• The news are always stupid and terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • His white privilege is protecting him

0|0
    0|0
  • Human nature

0|0
    0|0
  • Much more hypocritical is the fact this type of shit is an everyday occurrence in Muslim shitholes of countries, yet nobody bats an eye.

0|3
    1|0
    • 4d

... Well its an everyday occurrence in USA as well so why would you ever need to look that far? Oh right.. because its the far right people who is causing chaos in USA, I forgot that we should turn a blind eye to them.

• Show All
    • 17h

The only reason Trump admitted Obama was born in USA is because he tried to frame Hillary for the Birther movement as a presidential candidate. How strange how he changes his tune as its beneficial for himself like as if he only does it for his own benefit and never because of his conviction.

As for Trump falsely calling fake news? There are literally hundreds of examples such as:
      twitter.com/.../829681034564341760
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asLPBCOVMmk

And

twitter.com/.../1105445788585467904
      ... Do I really need to link this? He may as well have said the earth is flat.

and

twitter.com/.../1103994805477085186
      Which is a complete bullshit since the wall prototypes he had built is not even suitable for mass construction nor effective in the first place which he has been told numerous times by experts.
      www.facebook.com/story.php

and

twitter.com/.../1103662776424132608
      His previous lawyer literally provided a check with his signature on it proving otherwise not to mention all the other evidence.

I could honestly go on, since its one of his favorite tactics the list is truly growing by the day.

If Trump truly is the best you can come up with as a nation then perhaps its time to nuke it all because its all downhill from here.

• 5h

@Soteris Ok, good job defending your point of view, I can definitely see here a lot of the things you talked about.

"If Trump truly is the best you can come up with as a nation then perhaps its time to nuke it all because its all downhill from here." - Sadly he is nevertheless, I mean he is not the best the nation has to offer, but in the current political scene he most certainly is. You are probably aware of all the retarded shit his opposition says and does, far worse than than the things he says. I honestly wish USA gets a good leader somewhere in the future, cause you are right, things are going downhill either way, without a doubt.

Recommended myTakes