What do you think about Genetic Cloning?

Cloning is the process of producing genetically identical individuals of an organism either naturally or artificially.
What do you think about Genetic Cloning?

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Iโ€™d feel responsible about the other copies of me running around.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No real thoughts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What's the purpose of it? It sounds cool but pretty useless. Cloning limbs and organs sound beneficial.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a bit scary to think of human cloning... do these individuals have a soul? Develop personalities?

0|0
    0|0
  • It serves no purpose for man kind. It's a novelty act that's grown in popularity to abandon base principles in society. No good will ever come from it as mass similarities in a gene pool will only cause genetic problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • People might be surprised but I do not particularly care either way. I mean having sex and getting pregnant is essentially "cloning" in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehheehe i love a lot about myself... not enough to make more of myself.
    let nature be...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking don't mess with nature. Nature specifically wants us to mix up the gene pool. One starts cloning, then people who have power will clone themselves, as they have the resources, and take over. Pretty soon, the world will be filled with Donald Trumps and that will not feel so good.

I do think Wow girls in every shade would be really awsome (like we could staff them at Starbucks...5 of them, all Wowgirls in every color... cool:)! I'd like to see a green one for st patricks day with green eyes and blonde hair. but that may not be genetically possible unless we mix her with some rabbit genetics and that could get funky if she ends up with a fluffy white tail!:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ethical issue, but nature was designed for genetic diversity, Cloning kind of stops that

0|0
    0|0
  • It could potentially be useful for recreating limbs for people with amputations but I don't see how it could work for an entire body

0|0
    0|0
  • I think itโ€™s dumb and useless for the most part

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, that would be really creepy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I don't care for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love that

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep testing to enlarging girlies booties..

0|0
    0|0
  • Body parts, yes, but not the whole body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes