If You Dress Like A Slut, You Should Be Aware People Might Perceive You As A Slut?

If you dress like a bum and walk into a Gucci store, others may not think fondly of you. Right?

The same way dressing like a slut will make people perceive you as a slut, even if you are not.

Humans judge. I don’t understand why some people don’t understand this. Am I going crazy or is this a basic concept?

Not saying it’s right to pass judgment or gossip about others. I am NOT saying those who dress this way deserve to be raped, they don’t.

Question inspired from debate I had here 😌If You Dress Like A Slut, You Should Be Aware People Might Perceive You As A Slut?
  • True / happens
  • False

824

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to agree, but it’s common knowledge... typically modest women are modest in how they show off their bodies... dressing sexy, and slutty is a thin line with a clear difference! But walking around in a micro skirt and a bra top at the club just sends the wrong message! Not sorry.