Why are black men, and not the white man considered the manace of society considering they just killed 49 in mosque?

Not only that, Most of the mass killings have been a white man? Most hate crimes are committed by white men, and I never ever heard Trump call any of these wicked mass shooters a terrorist., but muslims are terrorist. If you're black or Latino you're a gang member. The problem with Trump is that he's very biased, just like his supporters.
3d
I'm was gonna post a picture of Dylan roof , and that other guy who went in the schools and shot up the children and teachers.😞
3d
I'm not trying to be a hypocrite but I'd rather be a thug than a mass murder. I'm sure they get bad nightmares

011