Why are black men, and not the white man considered the manace of society considering they just killed 49 in mosque?

Not only that, Most of the mass killings have been a white man? Most hate crimes are committed by white men, and I never ever heard Trump call any of these wicked mass shooters a terrorist., but muslims are terrorist. If you're black or Latino you're a gang member. The problem with Trump is that he's very biased, just like his supporters.
Updates:
3d
I'm was gonna post a picture of Dylan roof , and that other guy who went in the schools and shot up the children and teachers.😞
3d
I'm not trying to be a hypocrite but I'd rather be a thug than a mass murder. I'm sure they get bad nightmares

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The gentleman that gunned down those people was most likely mentally ill or extremely mad. The public does not know much about him and his history. He was a white supremacist which basically says that he felt like a minority and decided enough was enough. Or maybe one of his family members were murdered in terrorist attacks my islamic extremist. We just don’t know enough to give an opinion. There are too many holes.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Being racist is a small thing. It takes a crazy person to do something like this. Same goes for gang members. You're crazy to take a person's life and the other things they do

• 3d

Even if his family was killed by a terror attack, murder is never the answer. All that gives you is prison time, or misery for all eternity

• They? There was no "they". It was one homicidal asshole.

Why is this question unnecessarily anonymous?

1|2
    0|1
    • 1d

When it comes to Blac people, white people always say they. Just like the white girl up there said most criminals are black. So it's about " they" to her

• 1d

So you posted gibberish and she responded with gibberish. Par for the course.

• Most hate crimes are committed by muslims, the shooting in the mosque don't change that.

www.thereligionofpeace.com/.../europe-attacks.aspx

0|0
    0|1
  • If i leave out the facts that others gave you the statistics and science... Maybe because the thing was not about If but when. It was going to happen at some point. You think that whites like to get killed in Paris or London? I dont say its the right thing to do, its not, shooting people is never good. But it was going to happen. I just pray that this won't go into some kind of holocaust spiral...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well thats probably why whites rule the world for the most part

While the black man is focused on petty crime. The white male is making news across the world

Now it might sound ridiculous lol but you asked this question. Just out of fun i must say it lol
    —> even when it comes to crime the white male out does the black male
    Lol

Had to had to lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

LOL another butt hurt white male.

• 1d

Butt hurt white boy. All white dudes here are 🤣

• but black on black totals more than all terror attacks added together

0|0
    0|1
    • 3d

Those are gang attacks. And I'm pretty sure people are more afraid of a guy who wants to kill people because of genocide reasons. I want to more opinions of non white males lol, too many of y'all answered this and less non white males

• Black men are usually demonized more for their crimes but it is not fair. Racism plays a factor as black men are seem as less intelligent and nastier for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Just remember Trump was only elected for his hateful views. The white people we're so upset a black man was in office they needed to elect the racist old fart

• No dirty nigga can kill me
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|1
    0|0
  • Because the highest rate of murders in the US is for young black men. Mostly killing other young black men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some white men are

0|1
    0|0
  • In America, we live in a society where the majority is typically let off easy while the minority is given the harshest punishment FOR DOING THE SAME CRIME...

0|0
    0|3

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes