Would the world be a better or worse place if there was only one language and everyone could speak it?

Do not forget to explain why do you think so.
  • Better
    Vote A
  • Worse
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is a tricky question because it not just simply black and white.

While this would make communication A LOT easier and therefore we'll be better able to understand each other due to no barrier.
    Many languages are deeply woven as a part of a culture and of some peoples and so getting rid of it is seen as loosing a valuable part of said culture. Like losing a limb.
    So if the world would be better or worse really depends on what you'll consider being good or not about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

The question was about a scenario where only one language would evolve as humans first started using language and the rest of languages would not evolve. Would this world be better or worse than ours?

• 3d

Oh in that case. I think the world would be better.
      Better comunication means we can more better to understand each other accurately. but i know it probably would not pan out what way.

• No, it wouldn't.
    Who would want to give up their language for another? I'm not giving up mine, so you all can start speaking mine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

The question was about a scenario where only one language would evolve as humans first started using language and the rest of languages would not evolve. Would this world be better or worse than ours?

• Neither

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes