Do you think Europe, US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are forcefully being made to accept Islam?

• Yes, that is correct!
  • No, that is not correct!

313

Most Helpful Guy

• I a way yes.

I mean we have a Muslim chick in our government (US) who literally tried to free ISIS members and put them back in society. And these weren't idiotic teenagers who though ISIS was hip and cool these were individuals who knew the exact and brutal nature of the group and were willing to spill innocent blood in barbaric ways.

She should be in prison yet she's free and still has access to top secret info including military related info.

Then you have the democrats, media and celebrities telling us all the damn time to accept them. I know not all Muslims are bad but I do recognize that there is something many things fundamentally wrong with Islam and I do not want another 9/11.