Should Universities and elite education institutions accept students based off of their grades or off of their race?

• Grades
  • Race
50 SAT points are removed for Asian Americans due to their race, while African Americans are given 230 bonus points for their race:

www.latimes.com/.../...utoring-20150222-story.html

Asian Americans require the highest SAT scores while African Americans and Latinos require the lowest scores to be accepted into Harvard:

nypost.com/.../

1343

Most Helpful Guys

• Grades.

Race quota's are bullshit and often times do more to harm minorities affirmative action for instance gets minorities into some colleges that they are not qualified to be in and it often leads to them being overwhelmed and either fail out or drop out on their own.

It'd be better to put people in schools based on grades and other similar factors because it would reduce drop out and fail rates. And would ensure that kids get put into the colleges that suit both their tastes and their grades.

• White = racist
    White = misogyny
    White = Privilege
    White = literally evil

Most Helpful Girls

• Grades, most definitely! Choosing which students to be accepted into elite universities (or any university - for the matter) based on their race is frankly, quite racist.

• It should go off of grades alone. Everyone should have to make the same standards.