Would there be fewer accidents if driverless cars were being used in the society?

Do you think it will drastically reduce the rate of accidents occurrence unlike a normal car that you drive by yourselfWould there be fewer accidents if driverless cars were being used in the society?

1537

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't trust technology, I actually don't like it that much. Not driving yourself is just lazy, it should be exactly how it was years ago. We don't need anything more, unless we want to end up like a lot people say, like Wale-e.

• Nope... I’ve heard of cases where the person was in a driverless car and it ended up hitting a person crossing the crosswalk

Most Helpful Guys