What do you think about people sending nudes in today’s society?

With technology so advanced nowadays, it’s easy to send private photos- but they’re also easy to distribute if they get into the wrong hands. I’m not a huge fan of the idea of sending nudes, mainly because I don’t trust people😂plus sending pictures of my body would probably traumatize the guy instead of attracting him but that’s for a different story. What are your thoughts? Leave them below!
  • Sending nudes is HELLA wrong
  • Sending nudes is FUN y’all gotta trust people and start taking chill pills
  • Meh... I’m indifferent to the whole thing
    Vote C
I’d also recommend watching the Amanda Todd video on YouTube. It’s a heartbreaking video and her story should be heard 😔 RIP

1130

Most Helpful Guy

• What can I say kids are stupid.

It's amazing to me that there's teens that's so stupid and don't seem to understand consequences.

If you send nudes you know might happen. Same thing if you drink and drive. You know what could happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking stupid. I don’t even take selfies, much less nudes