What do you think about people sending nudes in today’s society?

With technology so advanced nowadays, it’s easy to send private photos- but they’re also easy to distribute if they get into the wrong hands. I’m not a huge fan of the idea of sending nudes, mainly because I don’t trust people😂plus sending pictures of my body would probably traumatize the guy instead of attracting him but that’s for a different story. What are your thoughts? Leave them below!
  • Sending nudes is HELLA wrong
    Vote A
  • Sending nudes is FUN y’all gotta trust people and start taking chill pills
    Vote B
  • Meh... I’m indifferent to the whole thing
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I’d also recommend watching the Amanda Todd video on YouTube. It’s a heartbreaking video and her story should be heard 😔 RIP

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What can I say kids are stupid.

It's amazing to me that there's teens that's so stupid and don't seem to understand consequences.

If you send nudes you know might happen. Same thing if you drink and drive. You know what could happen.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Fucking stupid. I don’t even take selfies, much less nudes

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sending nudes is stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im not a supporter of the behavior. It's not worth it and it shows the individuals stupidity when it's found out they did that. Even if it's for a person they are in a relationship with. It's a very risky thing to do and overall, its a behavior which should be avoided.

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree! Plus with the Amanda Todd case, people should be aware of the risks the occur when doing something like that

• Show All
    • Search up Amanda Todd on YouTube. Her story is heartbreaking

• Amanda Todd was a Canadian teen who committed suicide after her nude photos were leaked on the internet.

• I am indifferent. It's fun to do. But horrible results if not careful.

Sometimes it's not about sending great shots of her body. It's about sharing something not many other guys get to see. So please don't think you will tramitize the guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • My biggest fear is it will get distributed by some asshole and the whole world will see it. I don’t wanna have my life ruined because of it 😔 I’ve seen what it did to Amanda Todd

• And I totally agree with you. There has to be a great deal of trust and seriousness to the relationship.

• Or you can take my idea... but it might be best for somewhere else to talk.

• sending something stimulating is fine, but that means clothed. nudes is not me, I like classy, traditional, it would be counter productive nude. I've had them sent to me un solicited from person on GAG, I was like... ok, whatever. I look quite good, I'd never send them.

If you do nude beaches then maybe it's your thing.

1|0
    0|0
    • yep... if you are immune to the shame and full exposure of that photo, no problem. If it will cause shame, don't do it. There is nothing secure about any of this internet junk.

• Ya i think its great
    Back in highschool my girlfriend had to take an actual picture with a film from a camera and then wait a day to develop it 😂

This is great

1|0
    0|0
    • LMAO pioneer nudes 😂👵

• Show All
    • These are problems only first world people have😂

• Exaclty. You guys have it easy today
      Just a snap on the phone and boom. No one knows shit lol

Makes sexting so much easier lol

• You don't have to trust people and send nudes. They have a way of winding up on the internet when relationships come apart. Then everybody you know gets to see you naked, including your male friends, your boss, your neighbors, including the creep down the block, and anybody else you know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not something I would do and I advice others not to do. But if they still want to, do at their own risk.

1|0
    0|0
  • i send nudes occasionally, however, i do not attach my face, even sent a few in privates over here before.
    i am sure your body can't really be that bad that it would traumatize the guy. you are probably not giving yourself enough credit.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you trust the person or are dating it isn't a big deal in my eyes. Hopefully that person wouldn't betray the trust. The human body is a beautiful thing. The nothing wrong with enjoying and embracing being nude

1|0
    0|0
  • I have sent nudes since I was 12 and dont regert it. I only sent to people I trusted tho I wasn't stupid about it

1|0
    0|1
  • I've sent my fair share. I don't approve of such behavior, but I'm not going to act innocent.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid, most anything you send online can be intercepted and copied. Also half the time the people don't know who exactly they're sending them to.

1|0
    0|0
  • We watched a movie about sending pictures like that in school recently. It was really dumb, but I'm not gonna ever send nudes so I guess it worked?

1|0
    0|0
  • This is going to sound rude but I’m just going to come out and say it, lmao: do most of us even look good enough naked where we should be doing this?😂 Most people aren’t in all that great of shape, lmao. I guess the whole world filters and photoshops the shit outta themselves now though, so maybe that helps. Not trying to “shame” anyone, but I’m not in too bad of shape, but anything less than shredded and I wouldn’t want to send a pic of myself for anyone to see haha. Like if I don’t look perfect, I’m not sending it. I’d need to quit my job and dedicate myself to hardcore training for 3 months to just send something I wouldn’t be mortified to have seen lmfao.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it with my boyfriend, but not fully naked & our heads are cut off, like sending one or two body parts.

1|0
    0|0
  • sending nudes is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% WRONG

1|1
    0|0
  • Proceed with caution is all I can say they can easily get in the wrong hands

1|1
    0|0
  • Sending nudes is FUN y’all gotta trust people and start taking chill pills... Nvm lol it's wrong.

2|0
    0|0
  • its very dangerous in my personal opinion, i dont like it so i dont do it, simple ig

1|0
    0|0
  • It's whatever. I wouldn't but I don't care what other people do. Just don't put your face in it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not necessarily wrong (when it's between husband and wife) but it's a very bad idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Live your best life! Whatever that is. I’m not going to judge anyone

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s disgusting and pathetic. I hate the concept; it’s souless and lacks any and all intimacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's such a stupid idea but the young think it's normal behaviour

1|0
    0|0
  • DO you boo!

2|0
    0|0
  • It's wrong. I don't get the need to own nude pictures in your phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care what do in their life

1|0
    0|0
  • only pervs and teens do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care who sees my dick

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of it

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s wrong lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Its bad in this day and age,,

1|0
    0|0
  • Sending nudes is worst thing

1|0
    0|0
  • Send nudes today.
    Sell your body tomoro.😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Wanna see?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont want to judge girls... its their lives...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate it. As long as I can really trust the person. I've had a few bad experiences with mine, but mostly it's gone pretty well. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sending nudes is wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • If girls want to be whores let them be whore, girls at my school just give nudes out i got folders in my phone full of them, then they wonder why we treat them like objects haha

0|1
    2|0
    • This is why I would never do this becuase I know there are guys like you that keep photos of us girls... which isn’t wrong considering that’s what the whole purpose of sending nudes is😂

• Show All
    • Probably because they’re pressure by their boyfriends or send it to arouse them... but I don’t really know tbh

• Yeah I've never sent any and never will im not a ho but i sure appreciate when girls are i think girls must really like the attention in a weird sort of way

Recommended myTakes