Did she deserve what he did?

is it racist to have preference?

48

Most Helpful Girls

• It isn't racist to be picky. A lot of people are picky. I however don't care about skin color. I just want the guy to have nice calves, good body. A head full of hair. No balding in his family history up to four generations. Knows how to cook, and is positive. Isn't paranoid at all. Actually listens. Maybe even cooks for a living. Has a big third leg. Believes in my God. Is sweet. Doesn't I repeat does not have a ugly face. Especially no huge beak like nose. Must have a cute nose. No brown, black, white, red or orange eyes. Must have either blue, green, or amethyst. No gingers at all. If they are albino at least one that can handle the sun, and getting dressed up like the Rabbit from Alice in wonderland.

Most Helpful Guys

• Omg, she didn't deserve that! You can tell she wanted to go off but also wanted to keep her cool. She handled that well!

That's the perfect example of people going too far physically when they could have just talked it out verbally and came to a better understanding. Shame.

It's obviousy, not racist to have a preference. Anybody that thinks it is needs to use google more...

• I wish she had a baseball bat to return him some favor. And I'm glad she didn't shake his hand, either.