Did she deserve what he did?

is it racist to have preference?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It isn't racist to be picky. A lot of people are picky. I however don't care about skin color. I just want the guy to have nice calves, good body. A head full of hair. No balding in his family history up to four generations. Knows how to cook, and is positive. Isn't paranoid at all. Actually listens. Maybe even cooks for a living. Has a big third leg. Believes in my God. Is sweet. Doesn't I repeat does not have a ugly face. Especially no huge beak like nose. Must have a cute nose. No brown, black, white, red or orange eyes. Must have either blue, green, or amethyst. No gingers at all. If they are albino at least one that can handle the sun, and getting dressed up like the Rabbit from Alice in wonderland.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Omg, she didn't deserve that! You can tell she wanted to go off but also wanted to keep her cool. She handled that well!

That's the perfect example of people going too far physically when they could have just talked it out verbally and came to a better understanding. Shame.

It's obviousy, not racist to have a preference. Anybody that thinks it is needs to use google more...

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish she had a baseball bat to return him some favor. And I'm glad she didn't shake his hand, either.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Absolutely not. I am almost exclusively attracted to white people, and yet I despise racism. My friend's brother only dates black women. A pale red head he is. It's no thing other than personal preference. It is not discriminatory, it is not malicious, not by default.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you should be able to have the choice, but don’t make it so that someone feels worthless for why you don’t like them

0|1
    0|0
    • do you think she made him feel worthless?

• Show All
    • yea ikr? i was like wtf dude why the hell would you throw water at her like that just for answering your question and giving you her PREFERENCE

• Yea he went pretty far

• Its not racism to have a preference it's not like she said she doesn't like darkskin because she's scared of them or some shit

0|0
    0|0
  • They guy's a fucking Marxist moron who wants equality of outcome. People have preferences it's natural, if they don't something is probably wrong with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its her choice , why should it be a problem to other people ….

0|1
    0|0
  • I do t think that it's racist per say but it's weird that's it's the guys in her own race she dislikes

0|0
    0|0
    • that would be like saying its weird for a white girl to only date black guys lol

• Well yes it is weird

• why is it weird? its just a preference 😂
      its like saying it's weird if a person doesn't like seafood

• She just looks like a “Karen.”

0|1
    0|0
  • That nibba, he didn't have a fair play.
    She didn't deserve.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is how those blacks never end things!
      If any white guy would have been around, he would have been dealt nicely!

Recommended myTakes