Do you believe that women's looks and thus, value in the sexual marketplace begins to decline in their 30s? Or in other words do they "hit the wall"?

I don't subscribe to the MGTOW movement and I never stated my opinion on it either.

This is a common belief and contributing factor in the MGTOW (Men going their own way) movement, which posits that women "hit the wall" in their 30s so to speak, and then wonder where "all the good guys have gone?" to which they're utterly oblivious that these "good guys" were rejected by these women in their prime during their 20s, also during which they were dating andand bang the bad boys and jerks instead. By the time thesethese hit the wall, they then begin to notice the good guys and decide to chase after them because the hot guys don't want them no more.

What do you think of this?
  • Yes
  • No
..."where all the good guys have gone?" to which they're utterly oblivious that these "good guys" were rejected by these women in their prime during their 20s, also during which they were dating and banging the bad boys and jerks instead. By the time these women hit the wall, they then begin to notice the good guys and decide to chase after them because the hot guys don't want them no more.

*Fixed some grammatical errors.

825

Most Helpful Girls

• In general? No. I've seen many women who are 30 and over who could still easily pass as being in their twenties. Hell, I'm 24 and I still look like I could be 16. Strangers regularly think I'm underage.

Guys who spew this shit fail to realize that men are aging just as women. Men are losing the hair on top of their head, getting beer bellies, and becoming more wrinkly. Men are not exempt from this rule, and the average guy does not end up looking like George Clooney (contrary to popular belief). And get this, that's totally fine. We all age, some a bit more gracefully than others. I think men who talk shit like that are way too focused on trying to bring women down. They should put more of that energy on trying to become better people instead, and stop worrying so much about other people's looks. It's extremely shallow.

• Girl I'm sorry but you are SO in denial. Men age WAYYYYY better than women, and I mean like 20 million times better. We also don't wear makeup, and that shit will ruin your real skin over time.

You target shit that happens to disgusting unfit men only. Between an in shape man and an in shape woman, it's night and day which sex ages better, don't even argue it. I'm not trying to bring women down, I'm literally just stating facts. Beer bellies are something you get if you over indulge in beer, it's a stereotype and has nothing to do with being biologically male. Wrinkles are for smokers or those who squint too much or alcoholics or w/e, most men don't get wrinkles till they are very old and are affected much less than women. Not all men lose their hair either, and I've seen bald dudes slay women, just sayin.

• 1d

... kewl story, truth disagrees with you >.>

• 1d

@No_Archons your opinion =/= the truth but ok

• No, I truly believe that, the men who says this, are the most unattractive annoying men walking the Earth.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes for a good majority of women that is true especially these days. It's very common these days to see women still in their 20's that look like they're in their 40's. And then there's the fertility issues with women over 30 which is where feminism has tricked women on a grand scale.

• The women in here are quite in denial for most women yes their looks do begin to decline and rightfully so because it takes away the entitlement they believe they had when they were in their prime.