Do you think it is fair that some people get to be millionaires from doing nothing?

pewdie pie pays his taxes just like most people, but all he does is play video games online and make funny jokes online. Do you think it is fair that he's so insanely famous just for doing that?
  • Yes it is
  • No, not at all.

316

Most Helpful Guys

• of course it's fair. That's the way the world works. People want to watch their content and they sell time to advertisers and get paid based on the number of views. If people didn't like it, they wouldn't watch. Then they wouldn't get paid. Simple as that. I don't like it because they didn't really have to do any work to get where they are. They just play games, or use their bodies to get viewers. Unlike professional athletes who spend thousands of hours in the gym, and training... these guys training is literally playing video games.

• Well if parents were successful and someone inherits it, it happens.

Now if they get buy robbing a bank , not legit. Porn , not legit. Gangsters , not legit.

Most that win a million usually lose it and end up worse off.

• Do you think it is fair that a beautiful girl could masterbate on cam and make thousands of dollars a month, while another girl who did everything "right" struggles to pay her rent and college loan?

• I don't agree with it, but if stupid people want to pay , it is what it is.

• 20h

Dog19 Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• They worked for what they have and to reach where they are.

However once people reach a certain level in their career they do less work and hire someone to do more work, I understand why but think the person doing more work should be paid more.

Also there should be a limit to how rich 1 person can be, then again if I were rich I'd be saying something completely different.