Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?

This inspired by the movie The Box
You get a box with a button above, if you press the button someone you don't know will die and you get a bag of 10M$
There are no strings attached, no tax that need to be payed on it, no trick its how it is

So will you press it?
The Box
The Box
  • Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?Cha ching (Press the button)
  • Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?Don't press the button
  • Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?You fail to realize there is no button (No vote)
    Vote C

312

Most Helpful Guys

• If the person who died was a terrorist who was about to plant a bomb to kill as many people as they could I might press the button. I don’t know any active terrorists so that fits your description.

• But you also don't know many other pepole, you can't select

• But its still just as much murder

• No? I mean you kill someone any way

Most Helpful Girl