Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?

This inspired by the movie The Box
You get a box with a button above, if you press the button someone you don't know will die and you get a bag of 10M$
There are no strings attached, no tax that need to be payed on it, no trick its how it is

So will you press it?
The Box
The Box
  • Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?Cha ching (Press the button)
    Vote A
  • Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?Don't press the button
    Vote B
  • Will you press a button to get 10M$ if someone you don't know will die?You fail to realize there is no button (No vote)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If the person who died was a terrorist who was about to plant a bomb to kill as many people as they could I might press the button. I don’t know any active terrorists so that fits your description.

0|0
    0|0
    • But you also don't know many other pepole, you can't select

• Show All
    • But its still just as much murder

• No? I mean you kill someone any way

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes I would. It would improve my life significantly as well as that of my daughters it would be sad and I'd never forget what I'd done but I would still do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't , but most people would. Most people would do all sort of things like murder, steal, and rape if they thought no one would come after them

1|0
    0|0
  • holy fuck, ofc i would press (if possible more then once). Get lambo and sick apartment, rest of money would invest somewhere. Probably would donate 100$ just to feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id press it because people already die every minute and 10million can help a lot of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would not, a person's life is worth far more than any amount of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just sad it would not have a chance to take out Trump.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's according to the movie, I wouldn't cause the box would only come around to cause my death. So there's no use.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I like being poor

1|0
    0|0
  • Is there a limit to presses 👀

1|0
    0|0
  • smashing that button

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Im not a murderer