Am I disgusting for peeing in the shower if I share a shower with other people?

I pee in the shower because it saves water, and it feels good. im the only one who does that. but I do take showers on my period, sometimes I'll poop, then get into the shower and clean my butt. - does this make me disgusting?
  • Yes you are
  • No, not at al
Lol now I feel terrible for posting this...

415

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's fine as long as you aren't living with people who have kids and bathe their small children in the tub.
    I just think things should be clean and sanitary when kids are around.
    If it's just adults it doesn't matter as much in my opinion.

• The peein part yes, but the rest not so much, that's what the shower is for.. Although, takin a dump, and not at least wipin is sus.. LMAO..

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as the person you're in the shower with has no problem with it then there is nothing wrong with it. The water drains to the same place as the toilet.

• UPDATE: If you go to the 3 little bubble buttons to the top right of your question and click on them, it has a "delete" feature, if that is what you wan to do.

Those that are saying your question is disgusting don't want to live in the "real" world is all, not to worry :)