Am I disgusting for peeing in the shower if I share a shower with other people?

I pee in the shower because it saves water, and it feels good. im the only one who does that. but I do take showers on my period, sometimes I'll poop, then get into the shower and clean my butt. - does this make me disgusting?
  • Yes you are
    Vote A
  • No, not at al
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol now I feel terrible for posting this...

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it's fine as long as you aren't living with people who have kids and bathe their small children in the tub.
    I just think things should be clean and sanitary when kids are around.
    If it's just adults it doesn't matter as much in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • The peein part yes, but the rest not so much, that's what the shower is for.. Although, takin a dump, and not at least wipin is sus.. LMAO..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as the person you're in the shower with has no problem with it then there is nothing wrong with it. The water drains to the same place as the toilet.

1|0
    0|0
    • UPDATE: If you go to the 3 little bubble buttons to the top right of your question and click on them, it has a "delete" feature, if that is what you wan to do.

Those that are saying your question is disgusting don't want to live in the "real" world is all, not to worry :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do it all the time and I live in a household of four.

0|0
    0|0
  • personally i think peeing in the shower is gross, its less gross to wash your ass/period cos there's less residue, a wholeass piss is too much bodily fluid to be going down a drain that was not intended for such purposes

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not think so, as long as the people you are showering with do not have a problem with it.

In fact, you probably get cleaner that way.

0|0
    1|0
  • That is DISGUSTING! The pee still isn't bad, but the fact that you don't wipe your ass and just clean it in the shower. That is disgusting! how does it not burn?

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause the shower water wash it right down the drain.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are two kinds of people, those that pee in the shower and liars.

1|1
    0|0
  • You’re not the first and won’t be the last! Better than doing it in the bath or swimming pool!!

1|0
    0|0
    • Nothing like a piece of crap floating by you while you are in a pool

• Oops @Poormanscomedian I must learn to start reading the question all the way through and not just the headline!

• No, you're washing everything down the drain into the sewer where it belongs and even chasing it with a good amount of soap. I don't see a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some things shouldn’t be shared

2|1
    0|0
  • I do the same thing love peeing in the shower.

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • dont we all?

0|0
    0|0
  • how does peeing in shower feel good?

0|0
    0|0
    • It just does. I did it more often after I saw that it saves water.

But is it gross to poop, then clean yourself in the shower?

• sounds like you could make millions using pee cams.

• Do you squat or stand to pee in shower?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very nice at all

0|0
    0|0
  • You are disgusting for posting this

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes