Is it Climate Change or is it Chemtrails?

Both have had scientist back them up the only difference is mainstream media won't discuss chemtrails and anyone who does report on it calls it contrails to misinform us. Not only do they destroy the environment they are being sprayed intentionally to reduce the population but your government is not gonna tell you that.
Is it Climate Change or is it Chemtrails?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• "Chemtrails" aren't for population control or democide, from anything I've seen.

They are for weather manipulation, which has been admitted by the government and the airlines who are contracted to spray.

0|0
    0|0
    • If that is the case then climate change is not real

• Show All
    • It's also an opportunity.

• You actually left me an intelligent comment thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it Climate Change or is it Chemtrails?

0|2
    0|0
    • Caution your face looks like my ass

• Show All
    • @CountessSarah- good one! I laughed my ass off. It is one of the most ludicrous things I’ve seen here yet.
      Actually, I’d say maybe there’s some reasons to ask lots of questions of our government, but the way this guy presents it, and how he responds to you, tells us all we need to know about him.

• Not to mention he says this anonymously, clearly too chickenshit to let us know who he is. This way he can act himself, but we don’t know his name or who he really is, typical coward.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Neither.

Contrails are created by plans due to the very nature of how modern jet engines work. The end.

There's no climate change or none of that chemtrail nonsense involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG someone else that knows about chem trails! I thought I was a loner.

0|1
    0|0
  • This was once out by a hackers group who found some secrets.

But soon the news was unpopularised and removed saying a wrong rumour.

0|0
    0|0
    • They have sprayed that shit over whole towns the people got sick bad the government still ignored it like it wasn't really going on that is what bastards they are

• Show All
    • Yes, but better ways are there...
      This is a big market industry.
      You know people will fall sick, they will go to hospitals, they buy services.
      In all this. govt gets its money, taxes and it keeps hands on everything, nobody escapes..

• Exactly that is how they work

• Yes, it's an evil plot.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes