Is it Climate Change or is it Chemtrails?

Both have had scientist back them up the only difference is mainstream media won't discuss chemtrails and anyone who does report on it calls it contrails to misinform us. Not only do they destroy the environment they are being sprayed intentionally to reduce the population but your government is not gonna tell you that.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• "Chemtrails" aren't for population control or democide, from anything I've seen.

They are for weather manipulation, which has been admitted by the government and the airlines who are contracted to spray.

• If that is the case then climate change is not real

• It's also an opportunity.

• You actually left me an intelligent comment thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it Climate Change or is it Chemtrails?

• Caution your face looks like my ass

• @CountessSarah- good one! I laughed my ass off. It is one of the most ludicrous things I’ve seen here yet.
      Actually, I’d say maybe there’s some reasons to ask lots of questions of our government, but the way this guy presents it, and how he responds to you, tells us all we need to know about him.

• Not to mention he says this anonymously, clearly too chickenshit to let us know who he is. This way he can act himself, but we don’t know his name or who he really is, typical coward.