Do you guys believe police brutality is getting worse? The more things I see, I’m afraid to travel the U.S 😶😥?

Honestly me being black there may be a chance I may get profiled. Regardless of my personality and stature. Honestly it scares me sometimes 😥.

Do you guys believe police brutality is getting worse?
10 d ago
I do not believe all cops are bad. However this needs to be addressed media or not this trend is becoming more common.

730

Most Helpful Girls

• Unpopular opinion: I believe that most whites are racists (especially if they're from America, UK, Australia, Northern Europe-Germany, Sweden, France). They're imperialists and fascists that judge people by their skin's melanin. If you're a non-white person in these countries, you're considered inferior to them and can be charged with anything...
    The only whites that aren't racists are from Southern European/Mediterranean countries, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Lebanon, or Latin American countries and Argentina The Russians are kind too

• 9 d ago

Unpopular but accurate sadly

• 9 d ago

Thank you for MHO! That was unexpected

• 9 d ago

No problem

• I just think more people are getting exposed.

• 11 d ago

Bruh , u live in Florida? I do too😆😆😆 i just read it on another comment rofl😂😂

• 10 d ago

Thnx 4 MHO😊

• 9 d ago

Np lol

Most Helpful Guys

• Police brutality is definitely getting worse.
    Police are increasingly trained to be more paranoid and aggressive.
    "Roid rage" is prevalent.
    Police departments encourage and defend bad behavior.
    Police unions consistently defend even the worst behavior.
    Police act with impunity, knowing that there is a minuscule chance that they will be held accountable for outright unjustifiable brutality and even murder.

• 10 d ago

Not all of them are bad. I do definitely agree with your response and this is what I was looking for I didn’t speak about the media. You touch my question in a precise way thank you.

• 10 d ago

I didn't mean to imply that all cops are bad. In fact, I think the majority are good people. The majority of cops I have interacted with were very professional and polite. Just doing their jobs.

There is a problem, though, in that the vast majority of police remain silently complicit when they witness bad behavior by their fellow cops. That is because they fear reprisal from fellow cops and from the department leaders. Their lives can even be endangered.

• 10 d ago

I agree a lot of cops are good but then you have the bad bunch as well. Your right on target

• Depends what states you visit. Not all cops are bad. Some states and certain areas are more racist then others.

• 10 d ago

Yes your right Florida doesn’t have as many as those other states. Also there are still a lot of good cops that do their job.

• 9 d ago

Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion. That is good that the ones in your area are good and do a good job.