By some, rape is considered a worse crime even than murder. How serious a crime do you see it as and as such how would you punish the offence?

Would you be harsher or more lenient with the sentence? Is it worse than murder to you or less severe?

710

Most Helpful Girls

• It's more serious than murder, especially one that involves incest.

The victims have to live with it for the rest of their lives. Worse, they got pregnant from the rape and can't abort it because of some law.

Murder is... well, you're dead. That's it.

• I think murder is worse. You literally took someone's life away. Rape is a serious crime and deserves a harsh punishment, but murder is worse.

Most Helpful Guys

• Rape should be a life-time sentence to a labor camp and castration.

How do we make a society which is less sexualized so that rapists aren't as common? thats the big question

• Rape is torture. I see torture as worse than a quick death.

I would punish it by removal of sexual organs.