By some, rape is considered a worse crime even than murder. How serious a crime do you see it as and as such how would you punish the offence?

Would you be harsher or more lenient with the sentence? Is it worse than murder to you or less severe?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's more serious than murder, especially one that involves incest.

The victims have to live with it for the rest of their lives. Worse, they got pregnant from the rape and can't abort it because of some law.

Murder is... well, you're dead. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think murder is worse. You literally took someone's life away. Rape is a serious crime and deserves a harsh punishment, but murder is worse.

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Rape should be a life-time sentence to a labor camp and castration.

How do we make a society which is less sexualized so that rapists aren't as common? thats the big question

1|0
    0|0
  • Rape is torture. I see torture as worse than a quick death.

I would punish it by removal of sexual organs.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I just can't take women seriously when they demand that rapists be severely punished and then turn around and start fantasizing and getting off on the idea of getting raped. They write "love" stories between a woman and her rapist, as well as very vivid and explicit rape scenes that effectively promote and glorify rape as something wonderful and exciting, and women by the thousands, if not millions, masturbate while reading these scenes.

Girls are simply a bunch of hypocrites.

0|0
    2|0
    • 4 d ago

This is disgusting. Wonder what you would say if your daughter got raped. You better tell her the exact same story that you put on here.

• Today you may have a sensual consensual sex with ur girlfriend. Tomorrow she may charge u of rape. There's no solid border between sex & rape. Unless in prison ur roommates show you.

0|0
    1|0
  • They're different. Rape will affect you horribly for the rest of your life, and murder will take away your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apples and oranges. Suffice it to say that in either case, I don't think the perpetrator should be allowed to live a life that includes any freedom.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish rapists had a harsher punishment, a lot of them get away with it these days. i think they need to be jailed for years and they need to be castrated.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 d ago

Not only Castrated but should have to get their dick cut off to

• I see it as worse. I think rape deserves the death penalty, murder doesn't always.

0|1
    0|0
  • murder is death it ends there rape can traumatic whole life

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be punished harder then murder but it is a severe crime no doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • To me they’re on the same level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even remotely on the same level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have been getting raped for thousands of years, I'd rather be raped than murdered. I've been raped in the past you learn to live with it

0|0
    1|0
  • I would say rape= death sentence

2|0
    0|0
  • I think rape is pretty serious but nothing like murder

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes