#WAR What are your thoughts on it?

• I’m for it (depending on the situation)
    Vote A
  • I’m against it ( regardless of the situation)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I can think of only a few reasons to fight to the death. protecting freedom is the main one. protecting those who are oppressed.

Governments use war to protect prosperity, power over resources and position. That is where it is questionable... that's WWII Japan/US and I think that goes real bad. Add to it the mind control ability govts have over people, ugh! But it's the nature of govts. This why we had divided government so the top power (Pres) can't just go do what they want. We've watered that down to where... we have real risks. God help us... and help us to evolve.

0|1
    0|0
  • War used to be battles of defense, conquest or honor
    Now its just geo-political and profit based.

No one goes to war for any reason worthwhile.
    So I am against war. Especially mechanized warfare.

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• "War! What is it good for?"

The theme song for a TV show I watched when I was growing up about divorce lawyers fighting in court.

2|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• War is neccessay and inevitable as long as there is tyranny and injustice and there are people willing to sacrifice to stand for freedom and the protection of those that can’t defend themselves.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like it's sometimes necessary, and sometimes does solve the problem in this broken world.. But, I wouldn't say I'm for it.. Close to against it, if not for the factor I mentioned above..

0|0
    0|0
  • You know as a student of political science, you learn that conflict can be a driver of progress, but war is the escalation of conflict that leads in the exact opposite direction.
    So you go figure..

0|0
    0|0
  • My motto id Peace and Prosperity. Can't have that with war. I think Trump is just looking for a reason to fight Iran

1|0
    1|1
  • I'm only for protecting what's mine when it's necessary. I'm not for protecting the special interest of banks and corporations abroad.

0|1
    0|0
  • It certainly depends on the situation. It should be mostly used for self defense of a country's borders or national security.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am more so against it.

At least in today's world anyway...

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely for war in self-defense and in defending the innocent. That's about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally against this upcoming planned war against Iran.

0|1
    0|1
  • I’m against it ( regardless of the situation)
    Keep it far from me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why kill so many people innocent lives just for power and money it's not worth it

0|0
    0|1
  • Completely against it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rahh

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm for it but only when the alternative is worse.

0|1
    0|0
  • War is better than love

0|0
    0|0
  • We have wars so we can sell weapons to make money

0|1
    0|1
  • Sometimes it's extremely necessary. Other times it's not a good idea. So it depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Can we just go straight to nuking everyone on the planet and be done with it already?

0|0
    0|1
  • war. what is it good for. absolutely nothing. say it again. war. what is it good for. absolutely nothing

0|0
    0|1
  • 8 d ago
    1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

@Poormanscomedian I'm not surprised...

• Show All
    • 8 d ago

Bad troll go back to your cave

• 8 d ago

Ciaoo