#WAR What are your thoughts on it?

• I’m for it (depending on the situation)
  • I’m against it ( regardless of the situation)

518

Most Helpful Guys

• I can think of only a few reasons to fight to the death. protecting freedom is the main one. protecting those who are oppressed.

Governments use war to protect prosperity, power over resources and position. That is where it is questionable... that's WWII Japan/US and I think that goes real bad. Add to it the mind control ability govts have over people, ugh! But it's the nature of govts. This why we had divided government so the top power (Pres) can't just go do what they want. We've watered that down to where... we have real risks. God help us... and help us to evolve.

• War used to be battles of defense, conquest or honor
    Now its just geo-political and profit based.

No one goes to war for any reason worthwhile.
    So I am against war. Especially mechanized warfare.

Most Helpful Girl

• "War! What is it good for?"

The theme song for a TV show I watched when I was growing up about divorce lawyers fighting in court.