Ghosted after an interview?

A few months ago I applied to a GSOC position with company A. I interviewed for the position, but the general consensus was that the company would prefer me as an Intelligence Analyst. About three weeks ago, they reached out and told me that there was an opportunity in the SF/Bay area as an Intelligence Analyst, they wanted to know if I would be interested. I told them yes, and that I was excited to learn more. Three weeks ago, I had a 20 min chat with Interview A to discuss my interest. He told me the salary range was $85-105K, but that it wasn't too much due to the area being expensive.

Two weeks ago they moved me to the first official interview. I interviewed with Person A and B. B works in HR. Overall the interview went great and they discussed when I could move out. They even asked my desired salary. They said I could email me the salary. I emailed them after the interview along with a thank you note. During the interview, they didn't know if the tech company would require an assessment. Person A would reach out at the end of the week if an assessment was needed.

It's been almost two weeks, and I haven't heard from either. I sent a follow-up email expressing my interest to person A yesterday and no response. I sent an email to Person B a few hours ago and nothing.

Am I being ghosted or just overacting and need to be more patient? This is making me very nervous :(

21