Is it WRONG to be PRO LIFE?

I've always been stuck between the sides of "pro life" and "pro choice" and think both side have valid points. But this recent trend of people being assaulted and harassed for simply being "pro life" is starting to piss me off and I'm coming close to stitching to "pro life" in spite.
  • IT IS
    Vote A
  • IT ISN'T
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, it's not wrong to wanting to protect innocent human lives from being murdered and to condemn a sorting society where healthy consenting adults can abort their children simply because of the inconvenience with the pregnancy. An average couple can choose to have sex, use contraception etc., while the child has no say and no right to live because of the so called "my body, my choice" and "my reproductive rights" arguments. The child has also it's own body, something pro-choicers forgets.

What's wrong is performing painful procedures on children and treating them like 2nd class citizens. An abortion pill would both block the nutrition and the airway, so the child would basically get starved and choked slowly to death in addition to the pill having a corrosive effect. When done surgically the surgeons may crush and rip apart the child's limbs before sucking the remains out of the womb. After that, the ripped bodies would be thrown in the hospital's trashcan.

What's wrong is not trying to improve the living standards to parents so they don't have to undergo an abortion, not improving the adoption system or the foster care. As long healthcare and education continues being expensive, the abortion rate won't decrease.

1|2
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

Those are some of the things I tend to agree with. Yes you ultimately made the decision in the bedroom with your own consent and saying "my body my choice" is pointless because the fetus does have its ow body and we don't give it a choice. But I still tend to be on the fence with abortion and don't really know which side to agree with.

• no, it’s not wrong to have an opinion on something. you’re allowed to dislike abortion, you’re allowed to be against abortion. everyone has the right to have an opinion on it. but what isn’t okay is to force those beliefs on to someone else and potentially ruin their life. women should have the right to chose what happens when it comes to their own body, they should have the option to have a safe abortion instead of feeling like the only way is to shove a coat hanger inside of herself. women should have rights to their own body. and of course people are allowed to dislike it but when that dislike becomes physically stopping her from doing what is best for her then that’s when it becomes a major problem. because right now, we don’t have the right over our body and it’s so freaking scary. it terrifies me that one day I could be questioned and arrested for a miscarriage because of this new abortion law.

0|1
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

or that i could end up pregnant from rape and be forced to go through pregnancy, I would never be able to mentally or physically handle that. it would end up killing me and I wouldn’t have the choice of abortion to save my own life. honestly, nothing scares me more.

• Show All
    • 5 d ago

yeah but you also have to understand that getting called names is nothing compared to have the rights of your own body taken away from you.

• 5 d ago

a little information, an embryo doesn’t have a body. no body is removed during an abortion because it doesn’t have one at that stage. I think a lot of people don’t realise that. It’s not like how it is in the movies. but that’s all I’m going to say, you’re entitled to your own opinions and I am entitled to mine. have a good day.

• It is.
    Pro-Life is the side of anti-freedom and pseudo-science. It's not interested in the life of a foetus - it just wants to punish people for daring to have sex or not just mindlessly populate.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it's wrong to be pro-death. Please read my My Take titled: If Unborn Babies Could Talk...………...

1|1
    0|0
  • Look up anti-abortion violence done by pro-life activists in the US. Then look up articles containing the words "pro-choice violence." Then maybe use your brain.

1|0
    1|0
  • It's ok to be pro life. It's not ok to force someone to carry out a pregnany

0|1
    1|0
    • 5 d ago

That's right. No one is forcing you to be pregnant in 99+% of the cases because you've these choices:

1. Abstinence
      2. Contraception
      3. Sterilization
      4. Not penetrate
      5. Allow yourself to be pregnant and give birth to the child

What's wrong is forcing someone to die simply because of you finds them inconvenient. So, it's okay to not wanting to be pregnant, but it's not okay to force someone to die.

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

Yasii i think your confusing kidney's with livers. Kidney's don't grow back.

• 4 d ago

Oh sorry lol English is not my first language

• This is why i typically abstain from abortion debates. As a christian i have to value ALL life. But it makes me weep the thougjt of a child coming into world and no one, not even it's mother wanting it.
    What i don't get is with the sheer number of people wanting to adopt. And the fact that science implanted an embryo in a women, an embryo that had been frozen for 27 years. And she recently gave birth to a healthy child.
    27 yrs? You would have to assume that after 27 thete's no reason science couldn't freeze it indefinitely. So why can't this be an abortion solution? No woman can use the excuse " i don't want the kid growing up and contacting me one day". She could stipulate that it remain frozen till she passes on.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are the kind of pro-lifer who wants to ban abortion then yes.

0|0
    1|1
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    1|0
  • Proudly pro life

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it is not wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • On GAG it is very wrong. GAG people don't think for themselves. On GAG you need to be pro-LGBTQ, because they've been told that's awesome.
    On GAG, women have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, just as long as they're not sluts. Killing a life inside them is good, being a slut is bad.

0|0
    1|0
  • Pro Lfers are a band of bores, who feel it necessary to start each week 1 or 2 questions on their favorite subject

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pro-choice (for the most part), but I don't harbor any animosity toward pro-life people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your body and your choices are

1. Use condoms
    2. Birth control
    3. Morning after pill
    4. Dont have sex
    5. Find a better man who won't ditch. If someones an asshole adding a child will only amplify it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes