Could the re-election of Donald trump spark a civil war?

our country is so politically polarized I think that if Donald Trump does get elected again we’re going to have a civil war. Personally for me it’s a my vote will go to Andrew Yang if he make it but let’s face it the likely hood of him beating big names like Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders is very slim and I would rather kill myself then vote for Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders or anyone else running for the Democratic Apart from Andrew Yang (I’d decried it as a fuck you fuck you your cool fuck You situation) If Andrew Yang does not get the democratic nomination I’m voting for Trump again.

Either way I think if we get some big socialist as president like Bernie Sanders they will be a revolution because most Americans don’t want socialism and if Trump is elected again the Democrats will most likely revolt and start a Civil War to dethrone present Trump

What do you guys think can we handle as a society Donald Trump or socialist like Kamala Harris or Cory Booker Personally I don’t think our Unity as a people is strong enough.

114

Most Helpful Guys

• You are kidding, right?

If anything we will be in trouble if Trump loses. Do you really think that Trump will leave office if he loses a general election? I think we have to understand Trump by the way he acts. He cheats at the most meaningless of competitions. He cheats at golf. And if he loses the next election, he will claim election fraud and claims the results are invalid.

• 7 d ago

Doubt it he might be butt hurt but I think he would leave if he lost

• 4 d ago

Yup he would and honestly I do need to look at Biden I don’t really know what his policies are, Most likely it’s gonna be trump again I’m not part of his base but yang is really the one one on the left I would support he’s more centrist then Biden but not many people know about him. When it comes to the General I’ll look more into Biden right now it’s way to hard to pay attention to all of them,

I just can’t wait to see Jay Ensley get his ass kicked by his fellow Democrats he such an ass especially they way he defended child molesters Ed Murray old mayor of seattle

The one issue I think Biden has against him in the primaries is he’s an old white man, I would think they would be trying to get Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren or Cory booker but we all know trump would destory then,

• 4 d ago

Who the heck is Jay Ensley? What is he polling at.002%.

I swear, you know way more about the blips on the radar than me. Why talk about someone who won't even be a footnote? A year from now, we won't even remember his name.

And the way you classify people to me is strange. Yang more centrist?

He is an advocate for universal basic income.

Money for not doing anything or working at all. Maybe you don't know where these guys stand on the issues. Or maybe you need to work on your definitions of right, left, and center.

It doesn't matter to me. in the age of Trump, all of it is nonsense anyway.

https://www.yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/

• No. It may trigger another great depression, but there's little chance of civil war. For one thing there's no what to identify an enemy. And for another there is no clear thing to fight over - i. e. what would a victory look like? I know you Russians really want a civil war in the U. S. for some reason, but it's just not happening.

• 7 d ago

Sure it is Socialists. The more that are gotten rid of, the better the country will be

• 5 d ago

It isn't weakness, it's a blind side. By your logic, the only system of government we should strive for is one guy at the top of some tower with a bunch of nukes who will push a button and destroy the world if the train of valuables into his coffers ever stops. No blindside. No weakness.

And of course you aren't against "killing" something before it has a chance at life, unless you're one of those weirdo antivaxxers? Same sort of thing. At the cellular level, embryos have much more in common with cancer than mammals.

Why would anyone be a doctor if they are paid the same as a fast food server? Have you ever worked in fast food service? I have, and It sucks. As it happens, I'm also a doctor. And I would still do it for 7.25 an hour because the job is fun. But I was talking about wage equality between races, not professions. I normally don't defend straw men, and almost never talk about my job online, but such a question seems like it could only come from a troll or someone with no work history.

And proof of racism is tricky if the people who are in the court system are reluctant to play fair. It was in a court where the term affluenza came from, after all..

• 5 d ago

Blind sides are weaknesses with would be best to have a government that can't be blind sided if your going to have a government at all (but that’s the libertarian side of me)

Honestly I felt bad for killing a mother salmon who hadn’t spawned yet and that’s a fish of course I’m going to think human life is important I’d prefer women giving it up for adoption as far as the new laws in Alabama and Georgia I think there extreme I personally prefer Lindsey Graham’s idea to limit it at 20 weeks or 6 months i think that is more then enough time to decide weather or not you want to keep the kid.

and honestly racist are just stupid fuckers who have never met a person from that race and are just looking at stereo types e. g Mexicans are probably one of the hardest working groups of people I’ve ever met.

As far as doctor goes people who love there work would do it for free and yes I have worked fast food and would rather die then work there again hence why I work around kids it’s fun teaching them how to count in Japanese teaching them history and how to jerry rig a Device that allows you to view an eclipse without burning your eyes out. But in general I don’t think Americans would put in the effort to become a doctor if they New they won’t get paid for it. Obviously if you work for the mayo clinic They do a lot of things The they price based on the patient income.

As far as racial income I am be in support of free college, especially in today’s economy in America it’s important to get an education if you don’t want to live below the poverty line and we do need to pay teacher a lot more then we are now.

Most Helpful Girl