Do you think western feminists who claim they live in a society where women are oppressed are deluded wackos?

49

49
  • They live in a fantasy world and take their rights and privileges for granted.

• Yes it's not like anyone would pass a bill that would force a rape victim (no matter her age) to carry out their rapist Child. That would be pretty sick but thank god that only happens in 3rd world countries or muslim countries

• 3 d ago

Thanks for the like but I was just being sarcastic. This happend in america

• 3 d ago

Still not oppression, unless agents of the state are doing the raping.

• 3 d ago

Definition oppression: “unjust or cruel exercise of authority or power“ the state forcing a women to bear their rapists kid would fall under that category.

• Considering certain states are passing laws to criminalize women having abortions after they were raped, it's safe to say there is something wrong. Go be a pick me somewhere else 😂

• No. Plenty of issues for people in western places too.

• 3 d ago

Such as?

• 3 d ago

Not being able to get an abortion is not oppression unless the government forces you to get one.
      Sex trafficking and Child abductors affect both male and females and is done by criminals, so not oppression. It's ilegal in the majority of western countries to force kids into marraige. Even here we arrest Pakistanis parents who take their underage daughters to pakistan to marry a cousin.

• 3 d ago

Yes. True feminists don't just look at female problems.

• Pretty much. Since most, if not all, inequalities they claim to exist have been debunked.
    And since they never address anything that is in their favor, obviously, what they want isn't equality, but power and privileges.

• I'll withhold judgment until I see a list of what "western feminists" believe and why they're wrong.

• There has never been a group so privileged as women in a western society in the history of humanity

• You haven't heard of Y'all-Qaeda? They're based in Alabama.

• just the white women.

• If they truly believe that, yes they are.

• Yes, Jeremy, I do

• they are a plague and should threated as such...

• They are delusional no doubt. None of them ever experienced oppression. I live in a third world country and women here don't whine and bitch like feminist in America and western countries.