What Do You Think Of The Abortion Ban?

Personally, I think it’s disgusting. Taking away a women’s right to abortion is removing the rights to her body. getting an abortion is already a traumatizing experience, yet, everyone seems to think women are getting them for fun. These states do not care about abortion, they care about stripping women from their fundamental rights.
3 d ago
tubal ligation doesn’t work for everyone because some people plan on having kids later on.. here’s an idea: MEN, GET A VASECTOMY! THEY ARE REVERSIBLE. MEN, DO NOT EJACULATE! MEN, USE CONDOMS. oh but you guys don’t like people telling you what to do. maybe if men weren’t so disrespectful we wouldn’t have to worry about a pregnant women getting raped. don’t bother responding, i’m not talking to a 20 year old man who isn’t even able to carry a child about something he can never fully grasp.

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Entirely inns and I excusable, a show of complete lack of respect to women. I won’t stand for it.