If you could change just one rule/law in your country, what would it be?

Im not sure what law I would change for Canada, but it would probably have something to do with promoting action towards something to help the environment. Im curious to see what other people are unhappy about within their own countries, and what their top priorities they would like to change are.

34

Most Helpful Girls

• In my country you only have 6 months to denounce a rape. I would change that law because many times victims are scared/ashamed and it takes time for them to report it

• I'd make it illegal to throw male chicks into the blender. Or force all company to only produce their good in a sustaineable way.

• 6 d ago

JESUS! That's terrible!

• 6 d ago

I know. We are really losing any connection to our food.

Most Helpful Guys

• A LOT
    But there was one I was thinking about recently.

I'd pass a law that says, "People imprisoned for violent offenses, can't get out on bail"