What do you pro-abortion people think of these videos?

Hawkins responds to pro-choice student saying baby born after failed abortion is 'not a baby'

Abortion Survivor Meets Her Birth Mother

Anyone can respond. I just want to hear more from the pro-abortion people
Updates:
4 d ago
Fox News only? Look at these! Should people need to even be talking about this kind of stuff?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA0S4h7RcGM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjUxcVo33oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TcBmlRLIl4
4 d ago
Do be afraid to watch those videos. only 4 replys?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's amazing that after her mother tried to kill her that she could be so forgiving. I don't know if I could be so forgiving if it had been me. So kudos to her. On the other hand, if I felt forced into an abortion and mourned the fact that I killed my child that I really wanted to keep and then found out she was alive I would be happy beyond words so I guess it would just depend on the circumstances of the former and present time.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you outlaw abortion, there will be a lot more failed abortions caused by people using back alley abortion methods. If you think scare tactics is helpful to an intelligent dialogue, then talk about kids being born with severe organ damage due to being poked with a coat hanger.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

So do you think we should just kill these people who survived abortions?

• I'm pretty sure anything by Fox News is bullshit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Abortion is fillicide and you can't sugar coat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sick

0|0
    0|0
  • Pro abortion people only think about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Religious propaganda

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 d ago

Religious? How so?

• 2 d ago

It comes from the idea God plants a soul when a woman is inseminated.

• 2 d ago

I suppose so, but the way I see it, no matter what, if the lady did nothing, she would have a healthy baby. A baby that otherwise wouldn't be born.

I mean if you put it that way, it justifies what every murdering dictator has done is/was good.

-"They don't really have a soul. They are nothing but walking bags of chemicals, just kill them, they don't suit our political/religious agenda." ?

• A better question is what happens if someone attacks a pregnant woman, forcing her to miscarry? Would it just be a standard assault case since you can't murder someone who isn't a person?

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 d ago

It wouldn't be standard assault because the woman wanted to keep the baby. It's her decision whether it's a baby or not.

• Show All
    • 4 d ago

So it still wasn't her choice.

• 4 d ago

Many states have a law which regards assault on a pregnant woman as a more severe crime than simple assault. Legally, the victim of the crime is still the woman. Those laws (so far) do not give legal personhood to the fetus.

Recommended myTakes