Did Trump ensure his defeat in 2020 over abortion?

The attack on abortion will mobilize women of all races to throw Trump out!!! Thank you Trump! A gift!
Did Trump ensure his defeat in 2020 over abortion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It should. Trump created this environment of hate and lack of respect for women in this country. This will seal his fate and a landslide to kick Trump out of office. He has been a total disgrace to America.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is fantastic. Women will turn out in droves over this issue. Thank you Trump and Republicans! Making White America great again is now dead!

1|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• But a lot of women are against abortion maybe not as much that are for it but its still a lot, Alabama is also majority women and they obviously voted for their representatives and the FEMALE Governor, just cause you see all the liberal hollywood women against it doesn't mean all women do, I know my mom and three sisters are pro life

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

Little Alabama is not what the country thinks and feels. Those backward racist and sexist hicks are dumb and living in the past. 60%+ of women want the choice. Trump is done. haha

• 8 d ago

Lol okay

• Nope. Because the democrats have run a field of morons.

0|3
    2|1
    • 8 d ago

Guess you are not smart enough to read research. Democrats are proven to be far more educated than Republicans because a lot of old people who are Republicans did not graduate from college. :) Trump barely won in 2016, so this is issue is slam dunk for Trump losing. Sweet!

• I sure hope so. But people will probably forget by then, and we'll be back to bickering over what joe biden said in 1962 that makes him no better than trump or whatever, and we'll all inconveniently overlook that if hillary was in office right now, she would have appointed a more reasonable person to the supreme court, and none of this would be happening.

0|0
    0|1
  • The type of people who vote for Trump loves the idea of women and minorities having their rights taken away, that's why they voted for him.

Anyone of the Trumptards who claims otherwise is lying

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully it will mobilize everyone with a brain against Trump.

1|0
    0|1
  • Nice to see you don't understand how politics works in your own country.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may end up being one of the important factors, but its complicated than just abortion. There were plethora of reasons despite being completely inept Trump became president.

So abortion may galvanize enough women against Trump but that number has remained consistent anyway, there is proportion of women still supportive of Trump, and I don't think abortion is going to change their mind. So its unlikely to have too strong of an effect if the goal was more women would vote against Trump. Most women already don't support Trump.

You also forget there are plenty of women themselves who also advocate for Christian Shariah Law. They are happy to enforce Lords commandments and outlaw abortion. However abortion is not going to be enough to galvanize enough support against trump.

0|0
    0|1
  • Ok so because I didn't graduate from college that means I dont know how messed up liberals and democrats are?
    They dont care about anyone but themselves. Theu say they care about children yet its ok to kill the unborn. Or blame christians for how full the foster homes are. If they cared they adopt children as well.
    No I think the pathetic killers who abort babies are the ones ruining this world. Pathetic losers who can't close their creepy legs to stop sex.
    Oh and the lame excuse they say the rape babies and incest babies. Far more babies are aborted because of unwanted pregnancies than the other two.

0|0
    1|0
    • 8 d ago

I hope it becomes law that these pathetic killers get jail time. Maybe the idiots would grow up doubt though. To many immoral fools.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

It ends with the abortion of incest and rape children. That's all women want. A choice.

• 7 d ago

That's a ridiculous thing to say

• He locked up a win since most decent people are against it

0|0
    0|0
  • I really really hope so

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Donald Trump will win

0|1
    0|0
  • He already won. Look at the tards running against him.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, his base won't care and. his biggest chance of victory is a fractured democratic party

0|1
    0|0
  • I know you have issues with facts and can only post hate and lies. Any chance on this one you could post what he actually said, not just some pic?
    Its going to be such a rough 6 more years for you to have to live with a president that supports America

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes