Will Trump move to Russia after he is voted out in 2020?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He never made that promise, did he? Why should he move to Russia?

The following celebrities all promised to leave the US if Trump won the election in 2016 and none of them have left:

Snoop Dogg, Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler, Ne-Yo, Neve Campbell, Raven-Symoné, Bryan Cranston, Barbra Streisand, Chloë Sevigny, Ne-Yo, Cher, Jon Stewart, Keegan-Michael Key, Miley Cyrus, Amy Schumer, Samuel L. Jackson, Barry Diller, Al Sharpton, Natasha Lyonne, Eddie Griffin, Amber Rose, Whoopi Goldberg, Omari Hardwick, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Rosie O'Donnell

Why don't we send all of THEM to Russia when Trump is re-elected in 2020?

0|0
    1|0
    • 1 d ago

Why would you want to do that? It'd be better to have Russia as our friend. You don't treat friends like that, do you? Strip them all naked, send them to an uncharted island and make a reality show about their experiences there. If the ratings ever drop so low as to have the show canceled, just drop a bomb on the island.

• 1 d ago

@FunkyMonkee Those are very valid points you have raised and an interesting Plan B! :)

• 15 h ago

Thank you!

• You mean when he's re-elected?

0|0
    1|0
  • 1 d ago

Will Trump move to Russia after he is voted out in 2020?Will Trump move to Russia after he is voted out in 2020?Will Trump move to Russia after he is voted out in 2020?

0|3
    1|1
    • 1 d ago

You need to keep those to remember these years. Trump cannot win. Statistically there is no way. Keep your faith though. :)

• 1 d ago

No, YOU need to remember these years!! They're going to be the best years of your life no matter HOW badly you want them NOT to be! I hope you melt soon, snowflake!

• Trump is going to win by a landslide in 2020 at this rate. The Democrats are going to need to pull their collective heads out of their collective asses if they have any hope of winning.

And to answer your question from the standpoint of 2024, it is highly unlikely that he will have anything to do with Russia for the rest of his life.

0|0
    1|0
  • Will you look like this after he wins?

0|4
    1|1
    • 1 d ago

Stistically he cannot win now. He barely won in 2016. It has painful ever since. The Trump circus needs to pack up now. haha

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Good thing we live in a constitutional republic and not a mob rule democracy, huh?
      The electoral college doesn't care about the popular vote.
      You really think anything will happen to him? You watch too much, CNN.

• 1 d ago

Yeah, in YOUR little world! Get used to it, snowflake! You're going to HAVE to put up with him for another 4 years!! Do you REALLY want to cry and live in your shit-filled diapers that much longer?

• The likelihood Trump doesn't get re-elected is pretty small. Everyone that loves him and hates him will have to get used to him

0|0
    1|0
    • 1 d ago

Yes, 11 small rural states love him. That is not enough. He was elected by a fluke margin of 70,000 votes in electoral college. Trump lost PA and MI and cannot win now. Plus he has offended so many others. People do not understand over 60% of population want him out. Trump has 40% of population. Not enough.

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

@FunkyMonkee Barely. PA turned blue again big time in 2018. MI and PA are blue and Trump cannot change that since he offended all by raising insurance rates, Trump tax tariffs, and his sexist and racist comments and policies. Its all over for Cry Baby Trump.

• 1 d ago

Okay, whatever you say, snowflake! Funny how none of you lefties EVER noticed ANY of Hitlary's sexist and racist remarks but you CONSTANTLY make up all KINDS of bizarre BULLSHIT about Trump!! How does THAT work? OH!! That's right!! It's because CNN (the Clinton News Network) doesn't tell you about any of the shit she's said or done!! Why do you call HIM a cry baby when that's ALL YOU losers and Hitlary have been doing for nearly 3 years? How strange the rules must be in your backwards little world!!

• Little baby girl how come you never put a name with your lies you always say such stupid shit under Anonymous. I don’t know if you will ever grow up and be a person but I hope so.

0|1
    1|1
    • 1 d ago

Somebody's afraid they'll be found out and get belittled!! Too bad she doesn't use a name, at least we'd know who to send the puppy to.

• I think he'll stay in America when he's re-elected.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1 d ago

He will be too ashamed by losing and then claiming he was framed and robbed. haha If he stays in America, hopefully he will be a shut-in and never show his face again.

• 1 d ago

Asker: Hitlary does that shit, not President Trump!

• How big of a vagina costume will you wear when he wins again?

0|4
    1|1
  • Doubtful sense he's done dick to actually help them. Now if your gonna say he's gonna move somewhere at least pick a country where there's actual evidence that he is getting bribed by them like Saudi arabia

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would he move to Russia? He is not on especially friendly terms with Putin, and he did well in the US before he was a president. And he will be reelected in 2020.

0|0
    1|0
  • Will YOU move to Russia when he's re-elected? Please?

0|0
    1|0
  • No. He's headed to Tel Aviv.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it.

Unless SDNY is making a move. So not impossible.

0|0
    0|0
  • He has a 100 million dollars penthouse in New York that he'll go back to in 2024

0|1
    0|1
    • 1 d ago

Unless he rescinds the 2-term limit and we elect him again.

• Show All
    • 1 d ago

Why not?

• 1 d ago

Because passing a new amendment to repeal the 22 would be an extremely hard thing to do and if Trump's approval rating only peaks at 50% then there's definitely not enough people that would want to do that. Plus there are people who like him who would just not agree with getting rid of term limits.

• This question is both presumptive and misleading.

0|2
    1|1
  • Yes and so will most of his sexist bigoted cult

1|0
    0|0
  • No. He has a life and fans here

0|1
    0|1
  • I could imagine

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would he move? people like you spreading lies and hate are going to guarantee his win. Do you think Russia will give him millions of dollars like they did to Hillary?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my faith in the filthy shit holes created out of larvae and gestated in dumps of age-old dog shit who will definitely re-elect him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know, the Nazis had a demonic obsession with Russia too.

0|0
    0|2
    • 1 d ago

Liberals are disgusting creatures.

• 1 d ago

Your point?

• 21 h ago

@FunkyMonkee Her ideology is similar to a genocidal one, which is evident by her constant blood libeling and constant blaming of others.

• Voted out? I thought you have been posting questions for over a year asking questions, about what will happen when he is impeached?

0|1
    1|1
    • 1 d ago

Impeachment may happen too ;) I do want to give Trumpos some home he might make it to election time. haha

• 1 d ago

Impeachment on what grounds, making you libs shit your diapers for 4 years?

• Making his last few months miserable and voting Trump out will be wonderful entertainment. Isn't it great? Love seeing a loser squirm and throw fits. He can then finally talk to Russia all he wants since they are such great pals. Russia cannot interfere this time since we know Putin wants to continue to control Trump.

1|0
    0|4
  • I hope so. NYC Does not want him and he should be embarrassed to go around America--except Alabama and Mississippi. LOL

1|0
    0|3
  • Maybe
    Maybe the gop will follow him there

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes