Which side is more intolerant of the others existence. Conservatives or Liberals?

I'm inclined to say liberals. I have tons of liberals friends (that don't know I'm a conservative) but I've had people stop being my friend simply because I'm a conservative, I'm not even the most conservative person around. They just leave off of hearing "I'm a republican". I notice a lot of other conservatives are also quiet about being conservative out of fear of people hating them for it (this has been addressed as a problem especially on college campuses before) but I don't think liberals have the same problem as they tend to be outward with their views regardless of who they're speaking to
  • Conservatives
  • Liberals
3 d ago
Most of you are completely misinterpreting this question. I said who is more intolerant of the other side. Saying that conservatives are racist, is not what I'm asking. I'm saying who has a problem with the other existing more. For example, who hates the other more Trump supporters, or Hillary supporters

1332