Who here knows that half of unplanned pregnancies end up in abortion?

And most pregnancies are unplanned. Not only that but very few of them are a result of rape. Almost near to none.
Updates:
3 d ago
Downvoted
3 d ago
This whole debate makes me think there's something funky in the water that people are drinking.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• More needs to be done to encourage people to take as many contraceptive/birth control measures as are necessary to avoid pregnancy.
    I'm pro-choice but I also think we need more ways of decreasing abortions and increasing birth control/contraception use.

However, id rather that they were aborted than raised in a family that can't afford them, doesn't want them, and isn't prepared to raise them properly and healthily.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think a large part of the population hasn’t figured out what causes pregnancies.

It might be steak with mushroom sauce for all they know.

0|1
    0|1
    • 3 d ago

Oh fuck me...

• Show All
    • 3 d ago

No you aren’t.

• 2 d ago

I'm officially annoyed by your pretty face.

• Yeah. It makes me sick to my stomach that a majority of women just murder an unborn baby because it’s inconvenient. The people who are raped, I feel immensely sorry for, but it’s a fact on paper that a majority of women that get abortions are doing it because of inconvenience. It’s also sad that people don’t know what they are getting into when they get an abortion. It actually harms the mother both physically and mentally.
    Sincerely,
    Me

0|0
    2|0
  • Kind of the reason we want to teach sex education and not some "abstinence only" bullshit. Also I see no problems with having a lot of abortions if people wants them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh friend please don’t tell me you’re okay with them trying to take away women’s rights...

0|1
    0|0
  • your point is?

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll need a source for that

0|0
    0|0
  • I know that.

But its uncommon from where im.

0|0
    0|0