Does anyone else find it racist, when liberals say that illegals are just here to do the crappy jobs that Americans won't do?

This shit infuriates me. Since open borders are not only inevitable, but are happening right now, why treat these people like garbage?
Illegals in America are already doing, roofing, carpentry, masonry work, construction, electrical work, so why play this lame facade that they can only pick your strawberries and clean your toilets?
Just drop the fake act. I find it ludicrous that high school and college teachers who teach Spanish, aren't native Spanish speakers. That's stupid. They should be replaced by actual, native speakers of the language.
As long as the illegal's English speaking is up to par, then I think they should be able to work in any job in America. They can be doctors, lawyers, butchers, bakers or even candle stick makers.
Don't you agree?
12
3