What is something interesting that you found in your town/neighborhood YEARS after living in it?

Last summer I just found out about a NAZI cemetery in my hometown's mountain in Tunisia.
I always saw the buildings on top of the mountain but I thought it was a tiny village, turns out it's a Nazi cemetery from WW2 for the dead German soldiers (Afrika Korp) during the campaign of North Africa in 1943.

I wasn't very interested in the history of WW2 but it makes me wanna learn more about Afrika Korp!

What is something interesting that you found in your town/neighborhood YEARS after living in it?
b
b

Afrika Korp
Afrika Korp
Italian and German soldiers surrendering to the allied forces in Grombalia, Tunisia (1943)
Italian and German soldiers surrendering to the allied forces in Grombalia, Tunisia (1943)
Add Opinion