What do you really think of the Pride Parades around the world?

See what Im saying?
See what Im saying?

Do I really need to see this?
Do I really need to see this?
or this?
or this?
or even this?
or even this?
…Do you think organizing such events ar ea way for these community to really achieve what they are looking for? How can people will take them seriously when they behave like that? Why do people need to know you ar proud to be gay, etc and show it off in parades like this?

I mean why these community has to attend dressing up and stuff like that? Do they really achieve something by dressng like freaks on those parades and I have even witness that some (not all) even like to do some acts not suitable for the public. Do kids need to see scenes like those picture above?

Im not sayiing thye are fukcing in public but some acts are a little embarrasing. Why the need for that on these parades? Do those things in the privacy of your house, hotel or anywhere away from the people sight. Even almost naked they are

I have gay friends who are very nice people and I respect them as i dotn butt in in their lives and some of them are boyfriend and boyfriend who live together, for me that is fine, fi they want to live together , live together but what I do disagree with gays is that they want to be married,. Why they dont stay the way the way they had been for many years,, living together, What is wrong to live together? Just saying.
22
11