How can I trust women?

Anonymous
Women have only brought pain, frustration, betrayal, and numbness into my life. I've still never been on a date and got stood up all 20 times a girl said yes. I made the mistake of trusting a girl who was my best friend, and she revealed to me that she was just using me the entire time and didn't care about me at all. I've forced women to stand back before, then I gave them another chance, and they only prove that I never should've trusted them. I see men in relationships as stupid and naive as the woman is just using him and he gets nothing out of it. Women say we're shallow for just wanting looks and sex when that's all they're good for, so it's not our fault, we have a lot more to offer than just money and height, yet that's all they judge us on. These thoughts have plagued me a lot. I've been filling my life with activity and taking relationships and making friends (I have no friends) off my priority list. This has been working, but these thoughts are coming back. How can I ever trust them again? Should I never trust them?
How can I trust women?
Give women one more chance
Never trust them
GirlGuy
10 mo
I'm sorry for the things that I've said, I explained why in another post. Check it out
How can I trust women?
13
28